My Wynns Are Here!

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
OMG OMG OMG I've never been so hyped up about cards before!
I just got home from school and and I saw my package from GamblersGeneralStore in the lobby and...
WYNNS!!!!
I havn't opened them yet, there still in the shrinkrap.
OMG!! finnaly I get to see/feel how the Wynns see/feel!
Ok I will prob make a short review but first is it time to open them,
I will reply with how they feel, and btw, I got 2 violets and 1 burgandy.

Thanks,
Brian

Nov 30, 2007
W....WHA......WHAT!!!! You should go to hell for saying that..... Seriously.... Omg these are amazing! And I love the Purple!!!!!!!! There fantastic with the WERM.

Brian

Hey, lets refrain from using naughty words, colorful language, or however you prefer to say it, over a deck of cards.

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
hi,
i live near boston to cape cod actually and i was wondering how long the shipping took its been around a week.
thanks,
eli
I live in Boston MA, the shipping took about a week, I oredered them on.. I beleive thursday of last week and they arrived today, it seemed only like 2 days tho, they also send a magazine which has all the products(maybe not all) and the prices too.

Hope this helped.
Brian

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
ok no fighting you guys...But that's great, i haven't yet to make my first purchase of wynns/ guardians yet. I'm planning too soon (after i get my next pay check) But your lucky! Savor them.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i have been waiting almost 2 months for mine i have emailes dan and dave and they asked what i ordered and my address about 2 weeks ago i stil havent got them and they arent repling to their email

OMG OMG OMG I've never been so hyped up about cards before!
I just got home from school and and I saw my package from GamblersGeneralStore in the lobby and...
WYNNS!!!!
I havn't opened them yet, there still in the shrinkrap.
OMG!! finnaly I get to see/feel how the Wynns see/feel!
Ok I will prob make a short review but first is it time to open them,
I will reply with how they feel, and btw, I got 2 violets and 1 burgandy.

Thanks,
Brian

Wow 4 OMG's.....again Imo they're not that great of a deck of cards, i just got my brown wynns today and there are better by FAR

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results