What have YOU ordered?

So it's been a few days... And the shipments are sent out tomorrow right?

So I want to know, what all have you ordered?

I've got 6 packs of Guardians, Distortion and Digital Dissolve on the way... It's all I'm going to be ordering for another couple months... Lots of work ahead of me! Haha.

I'm not sure about Panic yet... It's great effect! It's just... I guess I like the other 2 that I ordered more. I'll be getting Panic whenever Witness comes out I believe... Because I know it'll be out around December and that's about how long I want to spend on Distortion and Digital Dissolve.

Sep 3, 2007
I just ordered 2 Guardians and Distortion. Can't wait until this weekend to try the new stuff out. If it gets here before then. Which I know it will unless something goes wrong.

Sep 2, 2007
ordered 2 packs of guardians and digital dissolve. Wanna try out the cards first and decide whether I use them regularly hehe can't wait

Sep 1, 2007
I got Digital Distortion and 2 decks of guardians for now. Planning on buying Distortion and Panic together and maybe 6 pack of gaurdians if i like them.

I have a question if someone doesnt mind answering.
When do they ship the items? are not shipping yet or what? I oredered mine 24 hours ago and i would of thought they would have shipped by now, no offense and i'm not particularly mad or anything i'm just curious and very excited to get my stuff.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

I feel pretty dirty about doing the ammount of impulse buying I did these weekend BUT:

Distortion
Digital Dissolve
Panic
2 Decks of Guardians

Didn't really buy much magic this summer, so why not.

My only negative is that they are marketing some of these products to beginners, who shouldn't be working on gimmicks...they should be working on basic card and coin technique.

But I digress...

I can't wait for my order to arrive.

J.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
So far I bought 2 decks of guardians and Distortion. I'm uber jealous of all you guys ordering almost everything on the site. I'm almost 16, and I have no where near that kind of money. i need a job cough cough. maybe i should start getting paid to do my magic...

Sep 1, 2007
I'm almost 16 also ((22 days!!!)) So I don't have much money for spending on my wants cause I have to spend it on my needs.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
I knew that I'd end up breaking down and buying all three effects eventually anyway, so I got all three with 2 guardian decks.

While overall I tend to prefer coin magic over card magic, I'll learn Panic and D before DD...simply because I never use America halves and will have to work on an excuse to break out those two coins---I think I can squeeze the card effects into my routine smoother first.

Look forward to them all arriving though.

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I bought everything except for the guardian deck. I will probably be one who buys anything Theory 11 releases whether i know the secret or I don't, I think its great what they are doing here and can only expect good things from them in the future. Cant wait for my order to arrive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results