Criss Angel Levitation

Jan 30, 2008
I have been looking for a good levitation illusion for a quite long time, and from Ellusionist i found Criss Angel levitation. Could you recommend this? They say its a quite expensive to build, but money is not an issue. I own already King Rising levitation but i dont know why, but i just dont like it :(.

the criss angle levitation is anglely by good. It is good for levitating up to things like chairs and stuff, but it sucks as a stand alone levitation. he teaches u how to do a stand alone levitation but i don't think it looks that good.

hope this helps

Oct 16, 2007
The criss angel lev. isn't all that great looking either. I made my own- cause I'm crafty like that and have the means to produce such a gimmick in my basement (even though it's criss angel, I'm not going to spoil the trick). For how much work goes into the trick, it's very nacky and angle sensitive. Elevator is another lev- also not great and also a disappointment upon opening the box.

I think the best levs I've seen are Skywalker or FLY but FLY is $1500. No levitation is worth $1500 bucks- especially being that I can tell you that I've furnished one in the basement also (had to go to a shoemaker to have it finalized but none the less...) Personally, I'd go with skywalker as it's no more than $35 and despite the fact that it's not the most comfortable levitation to wear, it does have great results and does not require a monster project before you're 3-5 inches off of the ground with feet separated, with a god 120 degrees of angle freedom.

Hope this helped,
Dave

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I've had that DVD for awhile now, and still didn't put the thing together. It's too complicated for me. I might never be able to build it. So just saying, once you get the DVD, don't expect to be levitating by the next day, let alone the same week.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results