Twirl Change vs Shapeshifter Change

Feb 2, 2008
Similar yet very different
Which change has gotten more mileage for you guys? Pros and Cons?

i agree with the guy above. pros simple, fast, effective easy clean up.

not hard to figure out, until you do a modified force to "show" the original card was buried in the deck

now the twirl change is very easy to figure out. have one finger on one side of the card, change is down finger on the opposite side.

Sep 1, 2007
i agree with the guy above. pros simple, fast, effective easy clean up.

not hard to figure out, until you do a modified force to "show" the original card was buried in the deck

now the twirl change is very easy to figure out. have one finger on one side of the card, change is down finger on the opposite side.

iv never been caught with the "twirl" change but have been with the shapeshipfter

i think the "twirl" is ALOTTT better
but its all about how you do it, tons of people completely stink at it
like...realllly bad

Sep 1, 2007
I do the twirl change with an up and down shaking action - the vertical motion really helps to shade the "move".

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
I ALWAYS use twirl change - the shapeshifter, for some reason, usually gets me caught... and I can do it perfectly about 99% of the time (perfect as in without flashing... no telling for exposure).

Oct 10, 2007
I prefer the twirl change. It is one of the most visual colour changes, where the card seems to just melts and change into another card.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I prefer Shapeshifter, and I've never been caught. If you perform it correctly, it should look like the card just snaps into another. The small difference is very hard to catch if the card is in the same position it started in.

The twirl change is good, but it looks too fishy to me. I don't like changes where you have to move the card and make it hard to see.

David

Aug 31, 2007
I prefer Shapeshifter, and I've never been caught. If you perform it correctly, it should look like the card just snaps into another. The small difference is very hard to catch if the card is in the same position it started in.

The twirl change is good, but it looks too fishy to me. I don't like changes where you have to move the card and make it hard to see.

David

You don't have to move it so much.

Feb 8, 2008
I don't know the Twirl, but I know that I have never been caught with the shapeshifter. Of course, I also practice it 20+ times a day. :rolleyes:

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
the twirl change definitely gives that extra clean up.

But sometimes when i pull of the shapeshifter, and pull it of really really well, IT LOOKS PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!!!!

so in all i normally do both if them , depending on the audience that i get.

Abu

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results