Fanning Powder - And how do you apply it?

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Well I'm going to make my first purchase of fanning powder, has anyone found a brand that they think is the best out there? I also want to be cheap, maybe around $5. Are there any videos of people showing how to apply fanning powder to your deck? I don't want to do it like they did it in xb (taking a paper bag, throwing the cards in there along with fanning powder and shaking it like crazy).

Any help?
Brian

Jan 27, 2008
I don't think this has any relevance but... :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_stearate

Anyways....

Well, I don't think there are multiple brands of fanning powders; they all should work just alike.

Here's one I found on Ebay for cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fanning-Powder-...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

As for applying the powder, why won't you use the bag shaking method? That is THE best method. Are you afraid of damaging your cards? Don't be. I was too but I decided to douse my Brown Wynn in fanning powder and you couldn't tell they have fanning powder on them.

I guess an alternate would be is to use a gallon-sized Ziplock bag or to just use the insane method printed on the container of the fanning powder.... Applying it to each card one at a time.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good luck.

With vague solutions,

..:Z:..

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Well, if you actually want to gain skill Bone Ho says once you use fanning powder, you begin to rely on it so much, you won't be able to do a regular fan without it. i agree haha. but theres some at superhandz.com i believe

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
I don't think this has any relevance but... :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_stearate

Anyways....

Well, I don't think there are multiple brands of fanning powders; they all should work just alike.

Here's one I found on Ebay for cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fanning-Powder-...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

As for applying the powder, why won't you use the bag shaking method? That is THE best method. Are you afraid of damaging your cards? Don't be. I was too but I decided to douse my Brown Wynn in fanning powder and you couldn't tell they have fanning powder on them.

I guess an alternate would be is to use a gallon-sized Ziplock bag or to just use the insane method printed on the container of the fanning powder.... Applying it to each card one at a time.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good luck.

With vague solutions,

Hehe thanks for the links ..:Z:..

I will buy the one from ebay and check out Superhandz.com

Brian

Aug 31, 2007
I could spend my slacking off time doing it in a bag or spend half my saturday passing single cards through some fanning powder applicator which I spent the other half of my saturday building :D Whatever works for you, the hyperventilating paper bag method seems to be more practical though....

I don't even have fanning powder.

I googled "how to apply fanning powder". Then I google imaged "boobs".

Well I'm going to make my first purchase of fanning powder, has anyone found a brand that they think is the best out there? I also want to be cheap, maybe around $5. Are there any videos of people showing how to apply fanning powder to your deck? I don't want to do it like they did it in xb (taking a paper bag, throwing the cards in there along with fanning powder and shaking it like crazy).

Any help?
Brian
Well the best place to buy it is from handlordz. The only video I've seen other than xtreme begginerz is from jeff mcbridge. Here is a video I found of him teaching you about deck preparation.

I disagree with Bone Ho (whoever he is). Allow me to refer you to this post from the Ellusionist forums:

http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showpost.php?p=717448&postcount=18

Bone ho created the site called cheaters cheater which became the largest flourishing community till in 2004 it got shut down. He also was a teacher to the virts. Al least that;s what kevin said. He is one of the best flourishers of our time. Not taking advice from him and telling someone to refere to the E forums is a joke. Post that at decknique and DanandDave and the people would be laughing. Here are a few videos of him.

Superhandz featured artist.
Furious angels
WTF

VIper video
Eye cut
Tornado loops
Bone 1 card shuffle

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 27, 2008
Bone ho created the site called cheaters cheater which became the largest flourishing community till in 2004 it got shut down. He also was a teacher to the virts. Al least that;s what kevin said. He is one of the best flourishers of our time. Not taking advice from him and telling someone to refere to the E forums is a joke. Post that at decknique and DanandDave and the people would be laughing. Here are a few videos of him.
I take it you've never put into any consideration to what Zoraxe? Worse yet, even dared to glance at his words?

Man, I wish people would stop being biased. It get's even sadder when they couple that with being ignorant and disrespectful.... Why are magic forums like that now?

Oh well, I'm not gonna let one bad apple spoil the whole bushel here.

I take it you've never put into any consideration to what Zoraxe? Worse yet, even dared to glance at his words?

Man, I wish people would stop being biased. It get's even sadder when they couple that with being ignorant and disrespectful.... Why are magic forums like that now?

Oh well, I'm not gonna let one bad apple spoil the whole bushel here.

What the hell are you talking about. WHo the hell is Zoraxe. All the guy said that envolves fanning powder is that it would be good to use it. What I'm seeing in magic forums are people like you who think that they know every little thing about cards. Your the one whos being ignorant. pwef don't even know who bone is.

Aug 31, 2007
What the hell are you talking about. WHo the hell is Zoraxe. All the guy said that envolves fanning powder is that it would be good to use it. What I'm seeing in magic forums are people like you who think that they know every little thing about cards. Your the one whos being ignorant. pwef don't even know who bone is.

nvrmind ur cool ur rite.! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results