Where can I find this?

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Kings Rising is pretty good too. You can find it at ellusionist. It's a little risky and rather angle sensitive but it's "impromtu" (you don't need a gimick but you need to be dressed to perform) and looks really good when performed well. I learned it but don't do it often. I use it more for one or two people on rare occasions.

Cheers!

Nov 1, 2007
Kings Rising is pretty good too. You can find it at ellusionist. It's a little risky and rather angle sensitive but it's "impromtu" (you don't need a gimick but you need to be dressed to perform) and looks really good when performed well. I learned it but don't do it often. I use it more for one or two people on rare occasions.

Cheers!

King Rising is so great once you get around the angle issues. It's totally fried people when I can get away with it. What I do, is direct people to a certain spot, saying it "feels odd" and have them check it out, using that misdirection of them wondering, "what the hell?" and looking around, in order to get ready. Then, draw their attention and do the levitation, followed by squatting down for clean-up. It's complex, but keeps in with the theme of levitation.

And that jacket idea they suggest in the video is just awful.

Oct 19, 2007
actually no its not i hate when ppl say "its a glass box" or "its a mirror" to me that shows u know nothing about magic second you cant buy this bc its not open to the public the closet thing to this is THE LEAN but its $650 i have it and its wonderful ummmmm one more thing you can never preform the "same" effect without tampering around with it bc this trick has to do with weight and height i should say ( not trying to expose anything) but it would look nothing like this

for an example you should see cyril's take on the matrix illusion its not the same but looks similar if i had to choose cyrils matrix looks better:) hope this helps

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Yeah I thought this was the Matrix Illusion too...

I remember you used to supposedly be able to buy it from Ebay for like $5 or something... I really regret not actually buying it just to see if it was. :p

- Sean

actually no its not i hate when ppl say "its a glass box" or "its a mirror" to me that shows u know nothing about magic second you cant buy this bc its not open to the public the closet thing to this is THE LEAN but its $650 i have it and its wonderful ummmmm one more thing you can never preform the "same" effect without tampering around with it bc this trick has to do with weight and height i should say ( not trying to expose anything) but it would look nothing like this

for an example you should see cyril's take on the matrix illusion its not the same but looks similar if i had to choose cyrils matrix looks better:) hope this helps

it did, thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results