Digital Dissolve

Sep 1, 2007
Hey I've heard a lot of people saying they're buying distortion or panic and only a few buying DD. You guys got beef with coin magic? haha just kidding. Just wondering why there isn't many people buying it. I've ordered it yesterday, can't wait for it. Plus I got because it's really school friendly, or so it seems. Seeing as it says "Hand out for inspection, immediatley" That's a huge plus.

Okay just curious.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Alright, I had the same question! I can understand not being a coin guy, but the Bucks perform this, and they say it's a reason to move away from cards. Why wouldn't anybody want this trick!? Haha. I HAD to order this. I can't wait til later this week! =)

Sep 1, 2007
I can't understand either, but maybe because its the more expensive of the 3.

Oh and I wouldn't hand my schoolcraft gimmick out for inspection!

Kidding...

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
Honestly I think its because of the price. I mean personally I don't think its too much because your playing for the gimmick, but on the other hand you have to look at it this way...people's minds are going to naturally gravitate toward the cheaper. At least that what I would guess. It is an amazing looking effect though. Good question.

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
Im buying Digital Dissolve and am not even a big coin guy. But I can think of some awesome routining for DD. I cant wait to perform this. It looks sick. Well if alot of people arent buying DD then i guess that leaves fewer to perform it. Which could be a good thing.

Sep 1, 2007
Yah the reviewe from Dave totaly sold me on it. Well thanks for the input guys and yes I think price is one of the problems, but like me you guys are willing to pay the hard hitting material =]

Okay thanks again everyone.

by the way, I can't wait till I get mine! Ordered yesterday.. Right in time for the holiday so it won't be shipped yet.. haha.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I ordered it, people dont understand its the best deal on the site. Gimmicks from Jamie Schoolcraft are expensive.

Sep 1, 2007
I ordered it, people dont understand its the best deal on the site. Gimmicks from Jamie Schoolcraft are expensive.

Agreed, i forgot who but someone posted a link to the site where Jamie is selling all his gimmicks. they mostly start at $100... and go as high as $350 (i think)

I feel privelaged, as many of you guys do, that we get these so cheap along with a heart-stopping trick.

Thanks again to everyone!

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I bought it.
I swear it reminds me of lethal tender though.
But since he is making the gimmicks it must be beautifully crafted and flawless.
~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
To say Jamie's stuff is expensive is an understatement...but that's not a bad thing. I own multiple gaffs from him including a Dean's Soft Morgan set that is absolutely insane....so to see he's become part of this and the gaffs are from him yet the DVD/gaff is only $35.00 is a little shocking. Wonder how theory11 is getting away with it so cheap...

Aug 31, 2007
i bought distortion because i wanted one of the first 300 copies
i was going to buy panic afterwards but i looked at DD and realized that i want a coin trick so the next thing im buying is DD

Sep 1, 2007
To say Jamie's stuff is expensive is an understatement...but that's not a bad thing. I own multiple gaffs from him including a Dean's Soft Morgan set that is absolutely insane....so to see he's become part of this and the gaffs are from him yet the DVD/gaff is only $35.00 is a little shocking. Wonder how theory11 is getting away with it so cheap...

Sorry if I came off to you as saying they were expensive. I wasn't. I was also very suprised at the price. That's why it's the first thing I bought lol.

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I bought it.
I swear it reminds me of lethal tender though.
But since he is making the gimmicks it must be beautifully crafted and flawless.
~Jordan

Yea thats it. I knew it reminded me of something. Your right. Probably better than lethal tender. now you got me thinking. Lethal Tender and this would fit perfectly together.

the fact its coin magic will amke it less of a seller. here in cincinnati im the only person i know that does serious coin magic, more people are just into cards, stand up or stage then coins. some do a few coin tricks but thats about it.

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
Sorry if I came off to you as saying they were expensive. I wasn't. I was also very suprised at the price. That's why it's the first thing I bought lol.

Lol, you misunderstood me. I didn't take it that way at all. I was agreeing with you 100% and just further pointing out how expensive Jamie's stuff can get.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
the fact its coin magic will amke it less of a seller. here in cincinnati im the only person i know that does serious coin magic, more people are just into cards, stand up or stage then coins. some do a few coin tricks but thats about it.

Coins are so legit everybody has them its not something that takes up pocket space like cards.

More people need to get into coins.

Sure go buy yourself that coinbite you always wanted.
Pick up a cig through quarter.
grab a modern coin magic.

And get into coins!

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Lol, you misunderstood me. I didn't take it that way at all. I was agreeing with you 100% and just further pointing out how expensive Jamie's stuff can get.

Oh okay good to know. Thanks for clarifying.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results