The official 'trick you perform everyday' thread...

those all sound really good

heres mine:

-Stigmata A.D (now known as "wounded")
-Thought (My own mentalism effect that involves drawing, basically my own drawing duplication)
-My Own Pulse Stop(or Control if its in the right time)
-Transparent(another of my own effect)
-Sometimes Distortion, Panic
-and many more

Most Of the Stuff i do is impropmtu or a little setup which can be done in front or on the spot

sorry i put more than one, but the ONE thing i perform usually the first one ;)

thnx for reading ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Invisible reverse, Twisting the Aces (or Asher twist, depending on how I feel that day), Doc Daley's last trick and Invisible Palm. If someone tells me to do a trick I do the first too... and depending on the reactions or the time I do the whole routine. I also use pieces of it for restaurant work.

:D

Love,

Juan

Jan 4, 2008
Biddle and my loops/card trick

Mine would be biddle trick - Its fun for me to perform, kills the audience.
Then there is my loop/card routine all my friends love. (try this out if you have loops, its fun :D) ima go through routine and you should know what to do i think. Spec picks a card, you shuffle deck. Lay out 5 cards all next to each other face down. Take out a pencil and slowly the pencil rolls or jumps to one card. Flip it over and bam. Have fun.

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
TiVo Transpo and any sandwich effect are my all-the-time tricks that haven't let me down yet - perfect when I need to perform on the spot if I don't have gaffs or something of the sort.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
yeh, i sometimes like doing tricks with only a few cards to start off, eg 4 ace tricks like the asher twist or 2CM.... just because they seem quicker and easier for the audience to focus on.... stigmata seems to be popular, keep em comin guys :D

Probably my ACR. Simple, impromptu.....amazing. People never get tired of seeing it either which amazes even me.

Either that or a color change routine I put together which combines all of the color changes I know into one routine. That get's 'em pretty good.

Anthony Bass

Just to name a few:

-Biddle Trick
-Personal Safe (DG's coin routine)
-Reset
-Color Changing KNifes
-Twisting the Ace'a
-3 fly
-Box Monster
-Ring tricks

Some of my openers and I practice each one of them religiously.

Shane

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
yeh i completely forgot about the muscle pass :eek:

its a killer, and i like doing it with my american coins because that way, everyone thinks i have some crazy, complex spring mechanism gimmick! lol, though i can do it with £2 coins...:D

keep em coming...

oh and also, to whoever said DG's personal safe, im a big fan of that too... probably should perform it more...

Feb 2, 2008
Sealed with a kiss
so easy because almost no sleight and you're 10000 steps ahead of the spectator

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results