Kid With Black Ghost

Feb 9, 2008
Florida
hay guys i was at the mall and i saw a kid with a black ghost deck he was shufling em i asked if he did magic he said no i asked if he liked careds for some reason he said no the i asked him how he got them he said his birthday i said can i buy em off u he said no i think they look kool is that stupid or wat there are limmited suply and he wasted a whole deck its stupid theres only so many :mad::mad::mad::mad: u agree

Feb 8, 2008
Well, I don't think he should be prevented from owning a valuable deck of cards because he's not a magician. A lot of people collect cards just for the heck of it.

Oct 21, 2007
Yea, I would be pretty pissed if this happened to me, but are you sure they were black ghosts or shadow master?

Oct 28, 2007
i highly doubt that some random kid that does not do magic or even has a perticular intrest into cards would have a extreamly rare 200 dollar deck of cards.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
Similar story
I was at a friends house when her cat comes running out from under the sofa smacking this Little red ball so i asked her "do you do cups and balls".........sorry guys.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Put some punctuations next time please @_@...

anyway, like JPD said, the guy might be lying. Probably he was too shy or afraid that you were going to ask him to show you some tricks.

ok, firstly what would a kid that doesnt do magic, and isnt interested in cards, be doing with a black ghost deck, which are worth around $200??

And secondly, the black ghost deck is only a deck of cards. Just 52 (or 54) pieces of paper. I myself dont think that there worth that much, but others may disagree. But thats fine with me, everyones got their own opinion:)

Nov 22, 2007
It's his deck. You shouldn't act like only a select few deserve black ghosts.

And wanting to buy something from him that he got as a gift? I would feel real bad if I gave my friend a present and some punk who can't spell worth **** decides to ask him for it and then make a thread about how he thinks my friend is an idiot because he holds a gift that the punk won't have.

I feel that you're a jerk.

Sep 2, 2007
Collecting things, in my opinion, is one of the most prolific and effective ways to waste money. Paying large sums of money for coins, decks of cards, or anything else that can be had for a few bucks is a little ridiculous. That's just my opinion, though. It just seems to me that spending large sums of money to accumulate large quantities of objects you do not intend to use.

So yeah, decks of cards that are supposed to be expensive collector's items are a little pointless.

I also think it's a bit rude for the person who started this thread to act like somebody else doesn't deserve to own a certain deck of cards because they're limited or only for magicians. They're just cards. Stop making such a huge deal.

Sep 2, 2007
also, from what I hear, dlack ghosts aren't that great anyways...I mean, I hear that they are stiff (Not in a good way...like bricks) and if people think that black ghosts are so amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uR1LFJuQPI

snd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8rIvR2HwXk

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if you are a hardcore card collector, it's actually quite cheap compared to other things. I.E.; Collecting playing cards.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/mtg-BLACK-LOTUS-...ryZ49194QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That one card, has sold for anywqhere between 200, and 20, 000 dollars! and people think that it's stupid to pay 200$ for a deck of cards.... (Even thouigh there are pieces of paper called 'money' and no one finds it stupid when a piece of that paper is worth more than a deck of cards. I.E.: 1000 dollar bill)

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
hay guys i was at the mall and i saw a kid with a black ghost deck he was shufling em i asked if he did magic he said no i asked if he liked careds for some reason he said no the i asked him how he got them he said his birthday i said can i buy em off u he said no i think they look kool is that stupid or wat there are limmited suply and he wasted a whole deck its stupid theres only so many :mad::mad::mad::mad: u agree

I don't believe this thread at all. First of all, use punctuation. Secondly, "wall o' text." Third, if the kid claimed he wasn't into magic and didn't like cards, I find it odd that he was shuffling a deck of black ghosts. I call BS

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results