Daniel Garcia's Fraud - A Masterpiece

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone I've owned this effect for over a year and let me just say this before you read any further. If you think that there's even a chance that you will perform this effect than you need to buy it!

Effect: You ask the spectator it they have a dollar bill that you can borrow, they then sign the bill with a sharpie. You then move the insignia *The Letter that's in the circle* of the dollar bill slowly across the bills face to the other side. You then remove your hands from the bill and hand it out for examination. Not only that, but you can actually give the bill away for a souveniour. No matter how hard they try they can't move the insignia back.

Teaching: The teaching is very good, after all it's Danny. You should know pretty much eveything to be confident to perform the effect after watching the dvd 1 or maybe 2 times just for good measure.

Method: The method is INGENIOUS, but I will admiit I was a bit skeptical at first and rather dissapointed. Then I thought about it for a few days and I decided to give it a shot, and I can't say how glad I am that I did. I never would've thought of this method on my own, and I'm ussually extremely good at discovering them from previews *but I still buy them, such as Indecent, Stigmata, Kaos, and Sinful*. You don't use any type of chemicals on your hand or anything like that to move the bill, you honestly have 100% empty hands before you even move the insignia.

Reactions: The reactions you get for this effect are mindblowing. I've had my entire Science class screaming and cussing for over 15 minutes, when I first performed this over a year ago. The teahcer was even screaming and running from room to room showing the other faculty members. I've had people who I don't even know come up to me in athletics and say that they heard about what I did and I've had coaches demand I perform it for them. This is the reputation maker you've been looking forl.

Gimmick: There is no gimmick that you have to worry about breaking that comes with the dvd. You make the gimmick yourself and it will be a "bit" time consuming the first time you start begin to make it, but after some practice you should have no trouble at making it. The gimmick will last for a LONNNGGG time if you don't perform the effect.

Angles: The Angles are suprisingly quite good, you could probably do this completely surrounded but I would'nt advise it unless you have good audience control. However the angles arn't anything to really worry about.

Diffuculty: The diffuculty is probably 3/10, since there's one slieght invovled which is incredibley easy to perform and no one is really "burning" your hands when you perform it anyway.

Clean Ending: You end "almost" completely clean, the clean takes about 1 second and no one will expect it, since it's all natural. However Everyone is paying sooo much attention to the dollar you could probably have a bomb go off and they would'nt notice.

Overall Score : 10/10 This is true magic at it's greatest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 26, 2008
:)

Go to kinkos they'll let you put the dvd in.

i like the trick but i havent got around to makeing one yet. you do have to do something harmful to money yes but thats not my prob my prob is im lazy hehe.

I own them both

I personally had to buy greed after seeing fraud's geniousness!

I performed fraud for a kid named scott (senior in High School) and his dad who had driven to pick up my brother at our house.
After the seal moved, I handed him the bill...

I heard from my brother (who was going over to his house that night) that on the ride home after 15 minutes of true dead silence, his dad bursted out while driving "I dont @#%# get it! His wife was startled and said WHAT?? He went on with, How in the @#$% did he do that! Will... (my brothers name) your brother has something weird about him!

A whole year (last week) Scott and His dad came up to me and handed me THE bill that I had moved the seal. They said that after a whole year, they still couldn't believe it. They had thought after this year, that I could only do it with a one dollar bill, so to "prove me wrong" they handed me a crisp, clean twenty... I was ready and did it right there!

I almost got hit in the face by a grown 48 year-old man. Not from anger, but from frustration and confusion on a whole new level.

This I promise is true, and is probably my best Fraud performance to date!

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GREAT THIS TRICK IS!!! :eek:

Apr 24, 2009
One more question about Fraud

I asked on another review thread about this trick, Fraud.
I asked if it can be performed on other currency, and someone replied that it can be done, but I'll need to decide which security feature to move.
Thanks for the reply. Something else just popped up - nowadays, some countries have plastic currency notes, instead of the traditional paper one. Will Fraud work on those, too?

Regards,
Jim

May 10, 2009
I asked on another review thread about this trick, Fraud.
I asked if it can be performed on other currency, and someone replied that it can be done, but I'll need to decide which security feature to move.
Thanks for the reply. Something else just popped up - nowadays, some countries have plastic currency notes, instead of the traditional paper one. Will Fraud work on those, too?

Regards,
Jim

Ask them for paper notes then come up with a reason like "Do you know why they change it from paper to plastic? " This is why.(Perform fraud)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results