So what do you think the big announcement will be?

Feb 11, 2008
I agree - I'm hoping a release date will be announced (or SOMETHING definitive!), and I'm hoping that it will be sometime in the next week or so - soon! I definitely didn't find the hidden link in time, so I'm just going to have to sit on my hands until they're publicly available.

/ rkstr

Aug 31, 2007
The release date has already been released.

I'm pretty sure it's March 3rd. But, that may just be an announcement.

It's going to end up feeling like toy cards (including size), and T11 is like "OH! IM SORrY! SECND DEit1I}ON!"

CRECA ravta!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
On Monday they will probably tell us who the first 11 were, as well as give us a release date.

Prophet is the next DVD coming, and they said late March, so either it won't be part of the announcement or they will release a trailer or something like that.

Peace home-dogs,

David

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I hope there's another fun contest like this one with Prophet. :D Even though I was probably far, far, far away from winning, it's always fun to enter. I think they need to send the E-mails with those kind of things out later in the day so that people that go to work and school have a chance. Just a thought, though.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
On Monday they will probably tell us who the first 11 were, as well as give us a release date.

Prophet is the next DVD coming, and they said late March, so either it won't be part of the announcement or they will release a trailer or something like that.

Peace home-dogs,

David

First 11? First 11 for what?:mad::mad::mad:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results