So what do you think the big announcement will be?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Alright guys, this is the last time I'm going to explain this.

On Friday, the Theory 11 newsletter was sent out. It had a link to a picture of the new Centurion playing cards. In the source code, there was a block of text encoded in binary, which when translated, led to another link, which had another picture. The source of that page had the same thing, leading to a 3rd picture. In the source of this picture was an e-mail address that told you if you were one of the first 11 to email your contact info to that address, you would receive a free deck of Centurions before the release. It also said that there would be some kind of announcement on Monday, which most people think is to announce the winners.

Happy?

Whew my fingers hurt.

David

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia

On Friday, the Theory 11 newsletter was sent out. It had a link to a picture of the new Centurion playing cards. In the source code, there was a block of text encoded in binary, which when translated, led to another link, which had another picture. The source of that page had the same thing, leading to a 3rd picture. In the source of this picture was an e-mail address that told you if you were one of the first 11 to email your contact info to that address, you would receive a free deck of Centurions before the release. It also said that there would be some kind of announcement on Monday, which most people think is to announce the winners.

Happy?

Whew my fingers hurt.

David

Finally, a full explanation of what happened!

Thanks.

Happy?

Whew my fingers hurt.

David

Thank you kind sir, that cleared up everything.

Cheers, Tom

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I reckon the big announcement will be something to do with dangerous being released or a combined release of both products maybe? oooooor even something to do with change?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well we already know that Dangerous will be released mid-year, as stated in the SNC last night. I'm guessing the 11 winners of the contest will be announced, as well as a trailer or something relating to Prophet.

David

Sep 1, 2007
I'm a bit dissapointed that the deck is black, but I'll probably end up ordering a couple to try out. I just hope that they used the same stock and finish as the second edition guardians.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results