The Daniel Garcia Projects

S

SuicideBoy555

I have all 3 volumes and i recomend all 3 of them.
They are the best.

Loaded with stuff you'll use i promise.
Its fun to watch
Easy to Learn
Garcia is the coolest and funniest (and Houchin)
and You'll have a very good time performing the effects.

One effect "satisfaction Guaranteed" has been a reputation maker for me at school. I performed it for the school's facilty, and a group of about 8 people yesterday and it was great. they give standing ovations =].

if you dont have them and your looking for new very cool good effects then I recomend the Garcia Projects.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
So I was looking through the Garcia Projects volumes and I really like 1 and 2, but I can't get both. Any suggestions from those who already have it? Which one would be better to get: volume 1, or volume 2?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
crapload of gimmicks though

*cringes* You make it sound like the use of gimmicks are faux pas. Gimmicks are wonderful! And the way they are used in The DGP are amazing. So many people on my campus smoke, so the effect "Third Degree" is perfect.

As for Satisfaction Guaranteed, it's amazing! One of my favorite effects. Easy to do and hits hard.

The ONLY downside to the DGP is one effect, Scatter. It is supposed to come with the PDF of the trick on the DVD, and a good bit of them shipped without it, so you would have to go searching elsewhere for it or ask a good buddy who has the PDF to send it to you.

-ThrallMind

Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, there are a number of them that use gimmicks, which I didn't know of until I got DGP.

Another thing I didn't like was the teaching angles. Sure, it looks as if you're sitting right in front of Daniel but sometimes I had to rewind to clearly see some of the moves.

Other than that, the tricks are good I guess. Hoping to see some improvements if there's a DGP4 or whatever his next DVD is called.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results