Burning question on Control!

I have a burning question regarding Control.

I am in a Health Sciences academy and all of us freshmen will be taking a CPR certification course.
We will learn how to take the pulse and all that good stuff.

Question
After this course, will it be at all possible to perform Control for any of the students, or anyone else that can take a pulse:confused:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Taken from the Control FAQ:

Q. Can I perform Control for doctors and nurses? Would it fool them?
A. Control is an illusion, and as such, is not designed to be performed
for trained medical professionals. However, this point is covered in detail
in the Control video.

The Control DVD will cover this question, along with any others that you might have.

Should you have any more questions regarding Control, don't hesitate to contact customer support.

Hope that I could help out!
TDA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
While it is possible in some cases to fool someone with medical and CPR training with Control, or with Daniel Garcia's bonus effect "Stop," as stated in the Control FAQ, Control is an illusion, and thus is not designed to be performed for medical professionals.

However, Wayne Houchin covers this point in fine, extreme detail in the Control video, allowing you to perform in almost any given situation.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 26, 2008
:)

you could still do the sock under your arm pulse stop. thats impromtu too cuz all you need ot do is take off your sock and ball it up.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I was going to buy this DVD, but I wanted to really think about what I was doing. I mean, I really enjoy buying and watching Wayne's DVDs, but I asked myself, would I ever actually perform this effect. And my answer came up no. I'm sure many of you do perform it, but I don't think this trick is really for me unless I could some how incorporate this into my routines.

Is it a cool trick, yes. But I can't see myself performing it.
So I decided to hold out and look out for Wayne's next project. I'm hoping it will be Thread, although I'm not sure he will be making a DVD for that or not. I'll just have to wait and see.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results