Bicycle Centurions - Released

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Approximately one month ago, theory11 began releasing a series of hidden, covert images around the site. The images-- most of which containing hidden text-- were never acknowledged or discussed by theory11's core team. And they were the first glimpses of the new Bicycle Centurions.

The images set off what would become a 108+ page forum thread, with members around the world working together to find more information and details. For all of you that participated in the hunt-- thank you for your support. To reward the effort, we sent out the first eleven decks we had in house to the first eleven members that completed the final leg of the hunt. Enjoy. The prizes were claimed in mere minutes.

Six months ago today we set out to created a deck that was unrivaled in form and function. And this is it. The Bicycle Centurions.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I will be purchasing these when I have the money, until then: 2 weeks to drool and be envious of those who have already purchased theirs.

Looks fantastic, theory11!

TDA

Sep 1, 2007
Sorry guys, I'm not going to lie. The cards look good, the design is solid, but honestly I am pretty tired of black cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results