DM's Flourishes

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
After watching the centurion vid, (awesome), I wanted to know where to learn those flourishes that DM does. So where? Thanks.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
As far as I know, Lethal is the only place to learn it. Or watching his video millions of time until you figure it out on your own. Sorry that I ain't much of help, but I think that's it.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Oh yeah... I was checkin' out Dan and Dave's site, and I do believe some people were willing to either trade or sell their copy. If you are interested, I'd check that out.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Oh yeah... I was checkin' out Dan and Dave's site, and I do believe some people were willing to either trade or sell their copy. If you are interested, I'd check that out.

Trade? I'd like that. Tell me where to get started cause I don't know.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I've got lethal but I wouldn't say it's the most amazing DVD in the world, good yes, but not amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
I've got lethal but I wouldn't say it's the most amazing DVD in the world, good yes, but not amazing.

Totally agree, I learnt a few thing's from it but on the whole I was a bit dissapointed, gotta love his style though. Nice sig. Farrell, are you playing Torment.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results