I'm ready for the next level of XCM!

Jan 27, 2008
hey guys i've been in magic for only a short 6 months and have picked up on xcm and i really enjoy being able to do the small things i got but would like to go into more advanced stuff i have extreme beginners and can do about 85% of the material on that dvd set, and my question to you guys/gals is what is the dvd for learning sybil moves and getting into the intermediate level of flourishing and xcm what can you reccomend?

Jan 31, 2008
Also don't just get D&D D+M materia not that they're bad it's just better to have variety than to know 20+ variations of the same concept.... Maybe the System or The Trilogy and then stock up on some different stuff like more HL material.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Also don't just get D&D D+M materia not that they're bad it's just better to have variety than to know 20+ variations of the same concept.... Maybe the System or The Trilogy and then stock up on some different stuff like more HL material.

You're only saying that 'cause you're a "handlordz freak"

Jan 31, 2008
You're just saying that cause you're a sweet lit'le T11 fan boy, how cute.

No. I'm saying that because you shouldn't limit yourself to just one single move and it's variations, if you limit yourself, as an artist you can't reach your full creativity potential. If you watch this video:http://media.theory11.com/545-The-F.-Project you'll see it has lots more than just sybils, and it's still a great video (IMO). I'm saying it not because I'm trying to promote HL and convert everybody on these fourms, I'm saying it because I want the poster of this to excel in the art and because I don't want his audience to complain about wanting to see something new after listening to your advice of just getting DVDs with cuts. But then again who the F*** am I to give s***y advice?

Oct 12, 2007
it doesn't really matter if you can do 85% of the stuff taught on xb....or even if you do get some dnd vids and such and lear everything on there.....the question is...can you do it well?.....and are you able to take what you have learned and apply it to yourself?......you can only spend so much time doing other peoples stuff....at one point or another you should take what you have learned from them and use it to your advantage

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Cardshark88 has really good tutorials about sybils. Better than anything you can find out there.

www.youtube.com/carshark88

Cardshark88 is not the way to go. In fact he teaches some things INCORRECTLY. Incorrect methods are not methods to learn.

I say, if you're looking for fancy cuts, pick up The System. Then go for the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes. But check out my sticky in this forum, it has lots of good recommendations in it. :)

-Vince

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results