It's Gone!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
DanielMadison.co.uk said:
01MARCH2008 Changes

More vanishes at the shop? Here's why...

I am set for commercial launch to help build platforms in the industry for underground magic, and to celebrate this, the next product at my site will be a collection of developments of previous releases. The project will be called IDENTITY, more information will be posted here soon, it will be one of the last products released at my site, however, I will be involved in many exciting new projects for 2008, all of which will be announced shortly.

There ya go, right off his blog.

-ThrallMind

J

Jake Samways

I have Bound and The Devils Touch - double collectible :p

I was lucky enough to get my hands on all of Daniels early work, incredibly creative guy and I don't just really respect him as a magician also as a real person, what he's gone through as a professional card cheat is astonishing and truely an inspiration.

As you can see I really like Daniel Madison’s work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Dan and Dave, you better not have anything to do with this! I am pissed!

So are you pointing fingers at random people because you are upset or are there any facts that would show this would have been a possibility? All three of these guys are part of Theory 11, what would make you think they are out to get each other?

Really sucks though, I never did get a chance to buy Devils Touch. I really don't want to spend money on a set of things that I already have just to get one effect.

-Cyrus

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 10, 2008
sorry, about double posting, but to clarify,

DM sold a pdf on "Cut" a force. along with it came a special pdf called "fine scripture"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results