Guardians or Centurions?

Mar 10, 2008
Ohio
I've been wondering which deck to get. So which one is better??

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I like Centurions more than the Guardians.

Save your money for something else.

I find this amusing, seeing that you have a "memorial" to your "dead" Guardians in your signature.

Save your money if you dont like warped decks. I reccommend wynns or tallys.

Maybe I've been lucky/unlucky but my wynns and tallys warp just as much as my Guardians did and my Centurions do. ALL cards warp in some way or another, this is why we buy a Porper clip.

-Cyrus

Jan 31, 2008
Save your money for something else.

Luis

As far as the cards go, even though I don't have either, I think they look equally bad.

(oN|PP|>| W,| <- read upside down (spells I'm kidding)

I like the looks on both cards, and would have a hard time choosing myself, so I'd just give it a "What the f' ?" and get both. :D

Oct 8, 2007
I prefer the backs of the Guardians, look better in my opinion, but if you're to choose only one, you'd still thiink about how good the other one looks as well.
Maybe get some of each.

I agree, they should have samplers. My first deck purchase from E was the 12 deck sampler with 4 Black Tigers, Ghosts and Vipers.

Feb 28, 2008
it seems like everyone is in agreement about this getting a half and half deal between the two decks.

I have one pack of gaurdians and have just adored them... I'm probably the only one who actually prefers the looks of the Centurions it seems. If they handle the same, I think I'd say just get both... why not?

I too would like to see a package with 3 of both or something. E had (or has) the 5 deck sample pack, black tigers, shadow masters, vipers, masters, and the old school looking ones for 25. How about a 2 for 10 deal or something...? 1 of each deck? For one day or something?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Personally, from seeing that everyone says their Centurions warped easily (All the Guardians I have used have yet to do that), and also that the double backer on the Centurions apparently have two different shades of black on opposite sides, I would go with Guardians. I also happen to like Guardians because they still maintain the Bike look on the back with the angel in the circle. But, again, thats just my opinion :p

-ThrallMind

Mar 14, 2008
I only have Centurions and they're just okay. I love the faces and back design, but they do seem to warp pretty easily.

Feb 2, 2008
Got a 3/3 today,
centurions are much better.
Guardians are rather plain... if you took a picture side by side centurions is much better.
THe pictures online aren't near as good as how they look in person.
At first i hated the joker... but in real life its one of the sexiest.

The only reason to get a guardian is for the Ace of Spades > centurion AoS

O... and all my gaurdians had a click bend. and my centurions did not

cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results