Superstitions

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I tend to make clicking noises with my tongue when I cut or make a quick movement with my hands... It is as if it won't have its full effect without it. Thank you Brad Christan for passing that habit on to me (said in a sarcastic tone).

Aug 18, 2008
I eat the jokers and throw away cards before every performance, just so there is no possible way they can make it back into the deck and mess me up.

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
I always have my girlfriend open new decks for me.
Don't know if it's superstition or the fact that she cuts the sticker more clean than I do.
Longer nails than me, you know;)

Other then that, I always have to give new decks lots of false cuts and shuffles, and see if I messed up, just like someone posted here earlier.

Mar 13, 2009
I tend to make clicking noises with my tongue when I cut or make a quick movement with my hands... It is as if it won't have its full effect without it. Thank you Brad Christan for passing that habit on to me (said in a sarcastic tone).

Oh God! Haha, please don't tell me you "click" during your performances :D

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
If forcing a card on a stranger, it is always either the 3 of diamonds or the 5 of clubs. There was a reason for this at one time, but that was long ago...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results