What is your favorite TYPE of effect?

Oct 28, 2007
just like the title what is your favorite T&R, levitation, is this your card whatever.

me personally it is most likely T&R especially after the T&R project.
it is either that or transpostioning or a penatration of some sort

i am a modern magic kind of guy so i like my things hard hitting and visual how about you?

Oct 24, 2007
I love hard-hitting, visual, transporting card magic. I actually have a whole routine of just transposition effects. Peace!

Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite types of effects are stuff WITH cards. Not card tricks. So I mostly do vanishing decks, transpositions, color changes. I really don't like pick a card tricks cause everyone expects it so I try to do something different and something not everyone is expecting when a magician walks up to them.

Dec 13, 2007
i like money magic(especially coins)...because everyone wants, loves, and has money...its just so ordinary

I also like mixed mental effects...like stuff that has mentalism and cards (stigmata, irreversible, invisible deck) or mentalism and money

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Any type of Mentalism-based effect gets my vote.. along with coin/money magic.

That said though, I do enjoy my card effects and they do make up most of my stuff. I also really like magic with normal objects.. like, extremely normal objects.

Well, I'm not sure if it's the type of effect, but I love it when I perform a trick and the spectators are just silent and just are saying things under their breat, then a minute later they start shouting.

I love Sandwich effects and mentalism that needs nothing like Pk touches, and a pulse stop.

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
My favorite effects would have to be any one where I borrow something from the spectator such as a dollar bill or something and do something extraordinary with it. That way they have no doubt in their mind that the object was normal, i.e. moving the insignia across a signed borrowed dollar bill across the bill face, from DG's Fraud. Also any effect where I can give them a souveniour such as a card with their signature on it.

Dec 2, 2007
Magic involving unusual things is a favorite of mine. Examples are Paul Harris' "Foot-Sized Rock From Shoe Production" and my follow up shoe from shoe production, leaving you barefooted. Pen magic as well, not pen spins, and newspapers from time to time. Magic with things people arent expecting

Oct 8, 2007
I like it when something changes into another, transpositions, productions, and many others. Visual stuff too, penetrations and changes.

And also, the few mentalism acts that I know of. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results