Putting Your Cards In The Freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Have you ever tried this? I just did for about 5 minutes, in the freezer, not the fridge, and my cards seem to Le Paul better.
They come out freezing but once you make contact with them and the warmth of your hands, I think they will feel just as new.

Someone please go try this, and tell me what happens.

Just a thought,
Brian

Sep 1, 2007
Tons of people have tried this. Some videos even start with people grabbing cards out of their fridge, lol.

Basically it does improve the quality of the cards for a short time, just like flourishing in a really hot and humid climate will screw up your cards.

BUT you shouldn't use this as a crutch because then you will only be that good with frozen cards. Just practice with regular ones

Nov 30, 2007
Well I am back, I put them in for about 5 minutes in the freezer. It made them fan a little bit better but not a whole lot. Also, it wore out fast.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Putting them in the freezer works fine, but make sure you seal them inside a Ziploc baggy. If you don't, then all that moisture in the fridge will get to your cards, and we all know that's definitely not a good thing!

Apr 8, 2020
I'm only about 12 years late to give my opinion. The cold really can restore an old deck for a short period of time but that's about it. If you have an old deck you love, sure do this. Not an original Jerry's or anything, but we all have old decks we wish felt better. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results