Nexus by Kevin Parker

Review:

This is the second Kevin Parker item I have and it wont be the last. Initially, I was skeptical about buying Nexus, but it was worth it. It is a completely impromptu, visual linking key on keyring effect. There's nothing more you can ask for.

Quality:

The quality of the download isn't the greatest, on my computer the sound was off on the video so it was quite annoying, but I still learned the effect. The video wasn't choppy, but the quality itself wasn't amazing, it could have been better, but once again, I still learned the effect perfectly fine.

Teaching:

The teaching was pretty good. Kevin goes through each step very detailed and tells you everything you need to know for performing the trick. He teaches the right angles, the proper rings and key rings to use, how to handle the keys and everything else.

Method:

The method is genius, it's something that you would think wouldn't work if you thought of it, but when it is put into this much detail, you kick yourself in the head. It is so simple that it works incredibly well. The illusion that this creates is amazing, I still fool myself it the mirror doing this, it looks so real!

My performance:

After practicing this a lot, and I mean a lot, I finally decided to bring this on the streets. The great this about this is that it is impromptu, everything can be borrowed. When I approached my mark, I performed a few tricks prior to Nexus, and then it was time. I asked her if she had a keyring and a ring, she had both, which I wasn't expecting but I was lucky. I proceeded to show her that everything was normal and all of the things I was holding were hers. Then, I proceeded to melt the ring onto the keyring, she freaked, she spun around and let out a HUGE gasp. I told her that it wasn't done and I melted it right off, when I handed the items back, she was speechless, as was I. This was one of the better reactions I have gotten in while.

This is a great trick, and I HIGHLY recommend it. It is incredibly visual and quite easy to learn even if it takes some good practice. If you buy this, I guarantee you that you'll be satisfied!

Get Nexus today at http://www.kevinparkerproductions.com.

Mitch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results