Extreme Burn

Aug 31, 2007
It is the smae gimmick, however, Richard has made an addition to it that make the changes in Extreme Burn possible. The nice thing though, is that it is backwards compatible: Slow Burn can be done with this version. In fact, it is taught on the DVD.

Oct 28, 2007
if you want slow burn just get extreme burn because he teaches it in the dvd, or get prophet, look at that preview!

i agree, extreme burn happens very fast as u shake and prophet happens as you do a wrist kill sort of move while you snap. its the same effect but with just different cover. i'm not saying it doesent look good because it does. however i already worked out the method of prophet. i didnt even need the dvd. i'm sort of disapointed that t11 is publishing an effect thats already been done several times by several different people.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Hi

A few days ago I bought Extreme Burn. It says "works with any currency". In my country (Sweden), the bills are no the same size. Wont it work for me?! It clearly says "works with any currcency"!

Becasue in Prophet it only works if its the same size. Is Extreme Burn and Prophet the same gimmick?

Aug 31, 2007
Hi

A few days ago I bought Extreme Burn. It says "works with any currency". In my country (Sweden), the bills are no the same size. Wont it work for me?! It clearly says "works with any currcency"!

Becasue in Prophet it only works if its the same size. Is Extreme Burn and Prophet the same gimmick?

Read my previous post: it is the same gimmick.

As for the inclusion of Slow Burn: keep in mind that Slow Burn was released several years ago. I think it was a nice touch of Richard to include it on EB.

As for EB vs. Prophet: I know that EB is very versatile, thanks to the many changes Richard has included on the DVD (suitable for different circumstances etc.). I cannot judge this aspect for Prophet, as I don't own it. While I believe both have their merits, I don't understand the fact that people somehow refuse to look past EB's Underground Change (which looks similar to Prophet), and defend their opinion based on just that.

Aug 31, 2007
^ It isn't the same gimmick. Sander's gimmick has entirely different features.

This is why it gets fuzzy: EB and Prophet both use the Easy Money gimmick, so that would be the same. Richard, however, has made an addition to it to make the changes in EB possible.

Oct 28, 2007
just get either one you can do everthing eb does with prophet except for one and eb can do prophet but it seems a little less open i don't know maybe it has to do with the gimmick?

Aug 31, 2007
Which... makes it not the same gimmick! :p

Wiseass. ;-)

One should take note, however, to not follow along along with Sanders' orientation of the bills. By using the orientation used in both Prophet and Hundy 500 (which, let's face it, is the version that drew the most attention to Easy Money in the first place), one obtains a change from faces to faces (or backs to backs). A lot more aesthetically pleasing, if you ask me.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Extreme Burn is way better. It's a longer dvd with 9 changes I think. The underground change looks similar to the Prophet change. I don't think Prophet is bad, but I think that Extreme Burn is more detailed and it contains more changes :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results