How many cards do you have?

Mar 12, 2008
Post a picture of all your decks, and comment about them.
Comments could be:
FEEL:
QUALITY:
DURABILITY:
DESIGN:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 9, 2007
cardstwo.jpg

my favorite over all deck would be the wynns. I like the feel and the thickness of the cardstock. It also has a simple design which I like. The second edition guardians have a cool design and I like the finish. Also Richard Turner's cards are on my top, the finish and thickness of card stock makes gambling sleights a bit easier.

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
cardstwo.jpg

my favorite over all deck would be the wynns. I like the feel and the thickness of the cardstock. It also has a simple design which I like. The second edition guardians have a cool design and I like the finish. Also Richard Turner's cards are on my top, the finish and thickness of card stock makes gambling sleights a bit easier.

Two black ghosts! holy crap!
i thought 1 was amazing!

Sep 2, 2007
Seriously people, don't just start chatting, post your decks and comment on them!

My post was meant as sarcastically as it could. You're asking how many cards we have, that would be all our decks multiplied by 54. As for decks, I got about 153 of those.

Sep 1, 2007
Post a picture of all your cards, and comment about them.
Comments could be:
FEEL:
QUALITY:
DURABILITY:
DESIGN:

Thanks!

if you want REAL info on this and not a bunch of conflicting opinions from n00bs, I suggest you subscribe to ReviewXCM and stay tuned. All the decks in my collection will be reviewed within the next couple years.

number of cards, I would estimate 33800 following Jonas' example.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results