What does your screen name mean?

Sep 16, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I was going to choose JOEKR as my screen name but thought it was too informal... :eek:

My Christian name Joseph, abbreviated here as JOE represents my name, gender and religion.

KR is the abbreviation of the word Korea denoting that i am Korean by blood and proud to represent.

JOEK is the abbreviation for my name Joseph Kim

The word holistically viewed can be read as the intentional misspelling of joker. The joker in a deck of cards is unique and is not assigned a specific value like other cards in the deck. It suits my individuality and to a certain extent at times unpredictability.
'The Fool', or Joker, of the magical tarot deck is the highest trump, meaning i have the greatest power of my actions, i have the final say in my decisions and decide how my game is played.
The joker, or jester, also refers to my lively character and good nature, and that i enjoy life. In card games, the joker is used as a wild card, "The Joker's Wild", and may represent a range of existing cards. It represents my dynamic facets of my adaptation skills and personality.
And who could forget the whole purpose i use the Joker: I am a hobbyist magician!

Yes quite insightful there.. see just how much meaning there is!!

I had the liberty of customising the Joker from the Bicycle Rider Back Deck and using it as my profile picture.

hmm.. ill just stick with Joey :D

Sep 2, 2007
Mine is a nickname I got in grade five when I was into those beyblade things :p My friends called me it because I could answer almost any question thrown at me XD Now, I'm starting to make my name Dahejufu. Which is the first two letters of my first, middle, middle, and last name (Yes, I have two middle names)

Sep 2, 2007
My name's Jack, and I am a magician. (I hope that explains it; and, I know it sounds like I'm in a AA meeting, but I'm not.:D)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 18, 2007
muncie, IN
Well mine is kinda cheezy but i got it because my Real last name is RABENSTEIN and one night i was doing some card magic for some friends and they kept telling me how amazing i was and one kid called me Amazeastein(which combines amazing and Rabenstein if u don't get it). and now when ever i do magic thats what people and friends call me. Oh and 11 has been my number in sports since 5th grade. I thought it was awesome that this site was called thoery 11 b/c 11 is my favorite number.

Sep 2, 2007
Michell...I know your pain. People always call me Fullday (Because I live about 20 mins from a french community and alot of people are french here. so de is 'day' for them) but it's actually pronounce fullduh, and spelled Fulde. I know your pain :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results