Need help with Molecule 2

Jan 1, 2008
i can do molecule 2 up to the point where you flip it onto the other packet with the tg murphy deck flip, the bottom card flies off cuz of the flicking action, any tips???

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I am too learning this cut. I started practicing about 2 days ago and I can now successfully do it about 70% of the time.
Try and put a lot of pressure on the packet with the index finger. Then just let it flip. And repeat. Practice, practice, practice. Non-stop.
:)

Sep 9, 2007
practice the flip with the cards in the box

remember to spread your fingers as fast as you can after the flip, the bottom card is hitting one of your fingers

and remember to, quite bluntly, do it right

this is a fantastic cut and i perform it in one of my vids

good luck

Do not apply much pressure prior to the flip. It is a mistake many people make, and since you are aiming to flip the cards a mere 360°, too much pressure will cause the deck to want to spin extra revolutions - meaning cards will fly. As a result, just apply a small amount of pressure, to the point where it is barely even noticeable (there should not be a visible bend), and apply it only miliseconds before your flip (if you sit there holding pressure down seconds before the release, you will be adding much more than necessary).

It also helps if the deck is fairly broken in - not necessarily old, but used enough to feel comfortable - for a new deck has the tendency to slip away. :)

Jordan

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
Just practice the flip, if you can do the rest of the cut practice the flip. I curl my index almost touching the meat of my thumb. The bottom card never flies off. Thats jut what works for me though, everyone is different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results