What are you guys looking for in cards?

Jan 27, 2008
What do you guys want in a deck of cards? Durability? Awesome-Fanning capabilities?

Tell me. Tell me everything your looking for in a pack of cards and everything you NOT looking for. (And there's a reason why I'm asking, too.)

..:Z:..

Sep 1, 2007
Really high quality, thin, stiff stock. Really smooth fanning. Sexy back design and color scheme. Hold together well for cuts. That's basically it.

Oct 16, 2007
1. Handling
2. Durability
3. Looks or stock
4. Cheap (not too cheap)
5. Something that loves me to the death......well maybe not..

Thats pretty much it lol

Not looking for:

Self flourishing cards
Too expensive ones
Crap quality
Something that looks like a cow regurgitated
Well, pretty much the opposite of the stuff I want in a deck :p

Mar 16, 2008
durribility, sylish, fans perfect (and not just the first time u open it),amazing stock and finish,and onethat will get peoples attention

I love black cards, but I would want ones that stay black and dont cost so damn much. And on regular card stock, not thick.

Other than that, I dont really care, I like having special decks but Its too easy to go to Wal Mart and pick up the 2 bicycle sets for 3 bucks. I know thats not practical for people to make sweet custom decks and sell them for 1.50 or even 3 bucks each.

Thats all I would want though, same bicycle feel, same price, cooler look. In a nutshell, NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

1. Handling
2. Durability
3. Looks or stock
4. Cheap (not too cheap)
5. Something that loves me to the death......well maybe not..

Thats pretty much it lol

Not looking for:

Self flourishing cards
Too expensive ones
Crap quality
Something that looks like a cow regurgitated
Well, pretty much the opposite of the stuff I want in a deck :p

What do you mean by self flourishing.

You know, the ones like daniel madison, dan and dave, all those guys use. The ones that do flourishes that arent humanly possible. The cards that flourish you, while you hold the cards. Duh, I thought everyone knew about those.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
They should fan well.
Pretty stiff, I like the stiffness of for example Carta Mundi Ace. (It's stiffer that for example Bicycle, but not as stiff as Fourniers)
I like slightly rough edges.
I don't like over-slippery cards, like Ellusionist decks.
Poker size.
Looks like playing cards, so white faces.
I like simple back designs, Wynns are very beautyfull.
I hate "themed" cards. For example, Bicycle. Small bicycles on the back look terrible. Or Tally Ho's jokers.

You know, the ones like daniel madison, dan and dave, all those guys use. The ones that do flourishes that arent humanly possible. The cards that flourish you, while you hold the cards. Duh, I thought everyone knew about those.

Ohh you mean normal cards with a good finish. The cards don't give skill to the flourisher. It's the long hours of practice and dedication which makes you skilled.

Nov 30, 2007
Good cards

All I want in cards is a good spring. Really durable cards that have a good *snap* to them. Also i hate it when cards leave a perminent dent in them when they are under pressure.

Jul 13, 2008
I want a reprint of Jerry's with the exact same stock and finish, and I want them sold at Publix and Walgreen's. lol. I know, I dream big. . .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results