Card Collection Cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was wondering what people used to store their card decks. For some, people probably stick them on a shelf. But I had seen photos of "suitcases" that people could store cards in.

What are these called and where would you find them? Thanks.

Mar 12, 2008
I personally put them in a suitcase, but i think that you can find the case your looking for at home depot.

I would recommend a silver metal case to hold your cards. You might also want to check out this thread for more information.

Mitch

You're like a forum nazi or something. Every post I see from you is telling someone that they should of posted here, or should've done this, or that somethings not allowed. The thread you linked has a post from you saying that they should've posted somewhere else.

I personally nominate mitchell here for mod status so he doesnt have to come off like a **** all the time. He should have the privileges to move, delete or modify threads, and Im not being sarcastic. Obviously hes someone who will take the job seriously, and I think he could do a good job. So, pretty please...?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're like a forum nazi or something. Every post I see from you is telling someone that they should of posted here, or should've done this, or that somethings not allowed. The thread you linked has a post from you saying that they should've posted somewhere else.

I personally nominate mitchell here for mod status so he doesnt have to come off like a dick all the time. He should have the privileges to move, delete or modify threads, and Im not being sarcastic. Obviously hes someone who will take the job seriously, and I think he could do a good job. So, pretty please...?
Thanks a lot for a kind words...

You know I just try to help, looks like someone else is coming off like a ****.

Mitch

Thanks a lot for a kind words...

You know I just try to help, looks like someone else is coming off like a ****.

Mitch

That was my intention, I wasn't trying to sugar coat anything.

In all seriousness though, I do support you being a mod, especially since people were complaining recently of duplicate threads and such. I know that stuff wouldn't happen with your iron fist running the joint.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I kinda second Mitch coming off bad. I mean if you look at his posts in his profile a lot are telling people what to do. Whatever, it really doesn't bother me, I just think a mod/administrator should decide what's right and what's wrong on their forums.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I would recommend a silver metal case to hold your cards. You might also want to check out this thread for more information.

Mitch

I have a question.. which part of this post by Mitch came off as being a ****? I think Stephen was the **** by responding the way he did. Ok, so what if you think he's a Nazi or hall monitor. Why didn't you use the search button? Like SO MANY other posts on this forum, a lot of you.. or us, don't use the search function thinking their post is original. Just use that search feature.. that's what it's for.

All of you need to GROW UP.. every last one of you.

And having said that, I'm willing to bet that someone will be responding to this post and try to out do me, like the hardcore flamers on any forum. I thought forums were suppose to be helpful but for some reason, everyone needs to be THE smart@$$ and say something stupid.

I implore everyone to just CHILL OUT and remember that we're all in this together, helping each other. Flaming, blaming, pointing fingers, calling people out isn't what a forum is suppose to be about... or is it?

EDIT: 400th

I hope I came off like a **** as that was definitely my intention. Im not gonna try and say Im helping someone to cover my true motive. Its sooooo annoying to go into a thread and always see something along the lines of "this should be posted here", or "try using the search function".

You guys say forums are about helping eact other or whatever. Well try helping. Try answering a question. Not telling everyone what theyre doing wrong and point them in a different place. How about just giving the simple answer which would take way less time than finding another thread and posting some snotty remark. As for the forum rules, please show me where it says "we dont have mods, its you guys responsibility to harass people when they dont search." Its not that hard. You dont have to be a little brown noser. We see your post count, ok, you're the man. I get it.

oh, and this was your response thats in the linked thread... It doesnt surprise me.

Shame on you for not searching. Go in the corner and count to 50. Anyhoo, as I stated in the following thread, I have been a fan of metal briefcases. They look really spiffy .

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=4557

Mitch

So its not so much what you said in this thread as that its just all over the place. The same crap.
And deryn, you make me LOL, I bet you think youre so clever.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
oh, and this was your response thats in the linked thread... It doesnt surprise me.

Shame on you for not searching. Go in the corner and count to 50. Anyhoo, as I stated in the following thread, I have been a fan of metal briefcases. They look really spiffy .

Mitch

Just to quickly butt in here.

There's a ":p" in that post that you've "quoted" which to me doesn't make it at all, horrible. If anything it looks like it was said in all light-heartedness. I'll just go again now.

- Sean

EDIT: Woops didn't mean to include that link, which by the way I can see why you might think it a bit like a telling off because it says "Hey! Next time... " But that seems like more of a "Hey! how's it going? Next time you should probably post this in the..." blah blah whatever, see ya later I'm backing off :p

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Guys,

Quiet frankly, I'm stunned at what has been going on in this thread. What started out as a simple link provided by Mitchell quickly degraded into a full-fledged argument. As there are rules that need to be adhered to, please keep all discussion civil, professional, and respectful. Moreover, I'm going to close the topic so that everyone may get back to magic.

In addition, if you feel that a thread or post needs attention, please PM a moderator about it. We will handle the situation appropriately.

Thanks guys,
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results