Visual Card Penetration // Lloyd Barnes

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
yeah true, as much as i love the new cuss word, i still want to know what people think of the effect, so...what you guys think? haha

Lloyd

Actually I do have a few questions:

Is there set-up?

If so how easy is it?

What other applications could you use it for? e.g. would it work on the cigarette box plastic and could you use anything else other than a bit of card?

:)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Actually I do have a few questions:

Is there set-up?

If so how easy is it?

What other applications could you use it for? e.g. would it work on the cigarette box plastic and could you use anything else other than a bit of card?

:)

- Sean

Good questions!

Set up, yes...about 2-3 seconds.

well, as i said before, i am not a confident performer, but this is so easy to perform i have allready done this on 3 people today. super easy.

I'm gonna post a video in about a week of this being performed on a cigarette pack or cellophane from a normal card box, i would film it sooner but i got loads of work for uni to do. but as for your answer, yes this can be applied to many things. =D

Thanks for the great questions man.

Lloyd

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
Wow Lloyd, the effects you are comming out with are beautiful, and the fact that you say they are easy and ungimmicked make it perfect for a magicians aresenal. Cant wait for more effects, and for the current to become for sale.
A question:
Is this effect a bit angle sensitive?

Keep up the good work,
Best Regards,
HeTaL

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Wow, wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow Stafiej wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. That was cool.

Felix

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
Haha God Please,

Guys im sorry but i must say something, Is'nt it easy to see whats going on or is it just me?

If you dont understand what im refering to watch the card from the start and dont take your eyes of it.

Sorry but i had to say something.

Still Fooled Me 1st Time Haha Good Job
Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey man, sorry about the card going out of shot, I'm gonna re-film it for you guys, maybe'll I'll fool you then haha!

Thanks for the awesome comments guys, keep em coming!

Oh yeah as for angles, no, this is pretty darn good. Sorry about spelling mistakes I'm on my iPhone

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
Hey man, sorry about the card going out of shot, I'm gonna re-film it for you guys, maybe'll I'll fool you then haha!

Thanks for the awesome comments guys, keep em coming!

Oh yeah as for angles, no, this is pretty darn good. Sorry about spelling mistakes I'm on my iPhone

If you can fool me again i'll have to buy you a drink :) , but i think i have the effect sussed, the challenge is on haha,

Again Good Job

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
haha, ok then guys, ill try, the new vid won't be up untill the weekend i think cos im super busy. but in the next one the my hands will not drop out of shot.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Ok, heres the the thing, i dont regularly perform to people because i'm not confident enough, but i do rarely, only with fool proof effects, this is somehting i am 100% confident to perform in the real world.

I'm surprised you are coming out with a DVD soon, and I find it hard to believe you can make such claims about this effect when you say you created it on the same day you posted this video.

Huruey

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I'm surprised you are coming out with a DVD soon, and I find it hard to believe you can make such claims about this effect when you say you created it on the same day you posted this video.

Shocking.

Huruey

I said, i am 100% confident with performing this in the real world, nothing wrong with saying that is there? even if i did create it on the same day.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
By saying "but i do rarely, only with fool proof effects", and then "this is somehting i am 100% confident to perform in the real world", you directly imply that this effect is fool proof.

That is what I am refering to.

Huruey

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
By saying "but i do rarely, only with fool proof effects", and then "this is somehting i am 100% confident to perform in the real world", you directly imply that this effect is fool proof.

That is what I am refering to.

Huruey

For god sake, stop nit picking, what I generally meant was, if i do perform, i perform tricks which I am fully confident will work.

So, as for me, when I perform, I would say this is fool proof, but if a total beginner was to do it, then it probably wouldn't be fool proof, same with a lot of tricks, get it?

Lloyd

Aug 31, 2007
sorry but this looks a lot like michael skinners entrapped, only with card, and a wynn deck.

maybe i'm wrong but you should do some research before claiming an effect to be yours.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results