Prophet - PURE Magic

Aug 31, 2007
California
I wouldn't say Pure Magic..

But the one type of way he did it, when he just somewhat flicked the bills up, somewhat slowly, it looked very very pretty.

I couldn't care less for the very fast type change, but the slow and effortless (I.E. natural) is what I am looking for.

Interesting.

Keenan

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I wouldn't say Pure Magic..

But the one type of way he did it, when he just somewhat flicked the bills up, somewhat slowly, it looked very very pretty.

I couldn't care less for the very fast type change, but the slow and effortless (I.E. natural) is what I am looking for.

Interesting.

Keenan

That does look pretty tight. I'm with you, I think it looks more magical when he passes his hand in front very quickly than when its flicked. Nice find Project X.

Flyspazz

Sep 1, 2007
England
I won't deny that the change is very fast, but i prefer heiny 500. It's much slower and more deliberate, just feels more magical to me.

Tom

extreme burn features nine different changes, not all of them on the demo. it has been going around that this appears to be the same as one of them. could someone from T11 post a true or false about this, because it sure looks the same

Sep 1, 2007
England
What? How does Heiny 500 look better than this?

I already told you, but if you want me to say it again, it's much slower and much more deliberate.

Simply put, you watch him slowly fold and unfold the bills and although he does it really slowly and really openly and there are no funny moves the bills still change.

With this theres a fast movement and they suddenly change, it's visually impressive but leaves you thinking, wow, he changed them really quickly, 'i didn't see what he did because he did it so fast.'

Compared to 'i didn't see what he did because as far as i can see he didn't do anything'

It's a different kind of effect that it will have on your audience and I personally prefer it.

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results