Whoa - Signed Jerry's

ha ha.

wow. that's a lot.

(i have a story behind these- but I'm not sure if I should tell)

they were accidentally sent to me. I never opened them, i just looked at them, then I got a call (they weren't mine) , so I sent them back. I don't want to hear anybody say they wouldn't do the same- it was the right thing to do, so i did it.

Jan 27, 2008
Wait a second, if you send something (like a deck of cards) to Daniel Madison and, if you pay the complete shipping price both ways, he'll sign it for you?

SWEET!

I'll send him my 23 Un-opened Brown Wynns to him then! :D $$$

..:Z:..

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
That eBay lot actually belongs to me. I'm the one selling it. As someone posted about one of their prizes..."College doesn't pay for itself!"

The only reason that I'm not adding in my deck of Golden Nuggets is because upon receiving the deck, they were in bad condition to do anything but play cards games with.

Good luck!

Shane

PS...

ManningMagic - Thank you for doing the honest thing. It took me months to receive prize #1 from the Christmas Contest. You're a gem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Wait a second, if you send something (like a deck of cards) to Daniel Madison and, if you pay the complete shipping price both ways, he'll sign it for you?

SWEET!

I'll send him my 23 Un-opened Brown Wynns to him then! :D $$$

If somebody did that to me, I would decide that they were clearly trying to take advantage of me and then send them back unsigned. I would also stop signing all together. So I hope you are joking.

He probably signs things under the assumption that you are a loyal fan and are just aching for his signature, not trying to make a profit off of him.

-Cyrus

Jan 27, 2008
If somebody did that to me, I would decide that they were clearly trying to take advantage of me and then send them back unsigned. I would also stop signing all together. So I hope you are joking.

He probably signs things under the assumption that you are a loyal fan and are just aching for his signature, not trying to make a profit off of him.

-Cyrus

Yes, I was joking :p

I'm hoping he can sign my Aviators for me. Or ONE Brown Wynn.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results