Talent Show

Jan 23, 2008
Sooo... My high school is having a talent show and you guessed it I want to do magic. I was wondering if you guys had any good Ideas I want to have big props and stuff like that no card tricks or close up tricks b/c everybody has already seen those I have a 350 to 400 spending limit for the whole show any ideas???? Thanks

cut and restored rope.

i'm doing in a talent show soon.

it's an easy trick. pretty visual. and lots of opportunity for your unique presentation and added humor.

good luck.

ps- also linking rings

Jan 23, 2008
Well, I would either get on purchasing items ASAP, or use something you already own as the show isn't that far away. If you are looking for some cheap, visual stage magic I would check out some of Andrew Mayne's material for starters.

Mitch
I'm Looking more for stage illusions and big things Not andrew maynes stuff I already own all his stuff

Nov 30, 2007
I don't really know what to say. It is probably going to be hard to find some great stage illusions that will be a easy to do. I don't know what to say because it will probably be pretty hard to get good stage illusions down.

Steve

Banned
Dec 4, 2007
So your "talent" show is not based on talent at all. For you it will be based on how much you can buy at an online magic shop and how unoriginal you can be.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results