Card Magic Video Jam

Oct 28, 2007
i love them both and i wouldn't say that flourishing is boring, because it has such a high fun factor but that is my opinion, unfourtunatly i don't have a webcam :(

Oct 28, 2007
if your 12 how can it be a proffesion? do you get gigs and get paid and stuff like that or do you mean that you make a little bit of money by preforming off the streets?

Feb 21, 2008
Flourishing is more of a hobby to me. I do magic as a profession.

I find it extremely hard to believe that you're a professional magician at 12, and I've seen one of your Youtube videos and I just don't believe you.

Being a professional doesn't mean you get few bucks a month doing kids parties. I doubt you're paying your bills, food and other stuff, with the money you get from doing magic. I even doubt that you live in your own apartment.

Of course if I am wrong, I apologize. I just find it too hard to believe in your text.

I find it extremely hard to believe that you're a professional magician at 12, and I've seen one of your Youtube videos and I just don't believe you.

Being a professional doesn't mean you get few bucks a month doing kids parties. I doubt you're paying your bills, food and other stuff, with the money you get from doing magic. I even doubt that you live in your own apartment.

Of course if I am wrong, I apologize. I just find it too hard to believe in your text.

I don't mean I live in my own apartment or anything! I'm 12 years old...

I have never done a kids party...

I'm getting a restaurant in the Spring.

Aug 31, 2007
jeez, stop bugging him, you should be impressed that he even does shows, you shouldn't be telling him he's lame.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results