Low eBay auction...

Oct 28, 2007
and even if it is low at the end the person selling it does not have to sell it if wants.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
_Signed_ jerrys! I can't believe that somebody would want to part with them, and if they did, I would imagine they would be worth _much_ more.

Also, Houch is cool and all, but he doesn't have much to do with jerrys. Now, if they had dans, daves, or ashers signatures on them, that would be truly priceless.

PS: What's up with dan and dave, do they excel at different things? It's as if they are a single entity.

Speaking of signatures, I live in Waterloo Canada which is a pretty magic-less place and I don't have a car. But if I had access to pro magicians I would have them sign a card each, and try get gather a full deck. That would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
it's up to $106 now.. still low?

The last jerrys deck I saw on ebay went for 230$. A single unopened deck. In this auction it's unopened _and_ signed by some good magicians....

PS: They really should have signed something else... Somebody will definitely open that deck and then the celophane with the signatures is useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Alright guys. The sm_luckett guy is Krash. This is his second account. He told me through PMs. Like Emo said, he gave up on magic. So, he is selling all his stuff. Even a brick a guardians a long time ago. He Won that Jerry in the Christmas Contest. Now he is selling it.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I believe that is Krash (from these very forums) selling that item - and many others. He said he would sell his prizes as he gave up magic.

If I can find a link to the thread, I will.

EDIT: Got it, but I was wrong. As Krash stated in the thread, his eBay name is ShaneKrash. But this guy's isn't.
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=4832&highlight=krash

I thought that I might chime in...

Actually, that is my eBay screen name. I had to make a change from ShaneKrash to sm_luckett due to a mix up with my eBay account and my Paypal account.

I did give up magic. But, it wasn't because of lack of inspiration or anything of that nature. I just found that I needed to be true to myself, and do what truly makes me happy in life.

Music. :)

Shane

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
The last jerrys deck I saw on ebay went for 230$. A single unopened deck. In this auction it's unopened _and_ signed by some good magicians....

PS: They really should have signed something else... Somebody will definitely open that deck and then the celophane with the signatures is useless.

For $230 Id sell my Jerrys too..............

Anyways, it says the cello is removed and they signed the BOX.

Anyone who pays that much for cards then wont open them to use them is silly. Sometimes they go for around $100. It just depends. Ebay is crazy that way. As far as investment value goes. Well lets just say you will need a LOT of them to retire on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results