Chris Kenner - TnR & 1 on 1's
Dan White - Digital Dissolve
Dana Hocking - Production
Daniel Madison - New Projects & 1 on 1's
Dan and Dave Buck - Trilogy & 1 on 1's
Lee Asher - Witness
Tom Isaacson - Prophet
Wayne Houchin - Distortion & Control

But from Mathieu all we really have had is the idea of TnR.

When will we be seeing more from him, as he is even rarely seen throughout the forums.

And he truely is one of the best talents on the site, an amazing magician fit with an amazing and creative brain.

Any news on anything at all team?

Thanks,
Matty

Mar 1, 2008
yeh, i bought his pdf,

it has some realy good ideas, but increadibly hard ways of doing so...

i wouldnt recomend spending 10$ on it,

unless you like that kind of thing
XD

Sep 1, 2007
He has a new effect out called Eject. Lose the card in the deck and watch it shootout. Looks pretty neat.

Oct 8, 2007
Woah, $2700?

I checked his site and found Eject. At first I thought it said 18,000 EUR. I looked back and saw it was actually 18,00. Maybe this is just a typo for 18.00 EUR. 18 EUR converts to an estimate of 28 USD I think, which is more believable than $2700.

I mean, c'mon, I wouldn't get a card trick for $2700. I'm sure others won't. That's just too much.

Nov 19, 2007
MD
Couldn't you say the same thing about BJ Bueno? I'm not trying to belittle Bueno or Bich, as I'm sure that both of them have plenty of upcoming projects, but if you're going to say that all Bich did was have an idea, then the same could be said for Bueno.

EDIT: I also think that "idea" seems like a lackluster term. Bich came up with TnR, not just the idea for it. It's his effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results