Heiny 500, Extreme Burn, Prophet, and others

Sep 1, 2007
Macau
www.jeffteo.com
I'm wondering which one would you get and why? I posted this because it is quite difficult for me to choose one.
If others, please specify. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
For me, Extreme Burn is the way to go. Hundy 500 is way to fast, and not visual. Slow Burn is taught on the Extreme Burn DVD. A version very similar Heiny 500 is taught on Extreme Burn called the Gravity Change. Prophet can be accomplished using Richard Sanders's Underground Change.

Extreme Burn is over 90 minutes long with 9 complete, astonishing changes. Prophet is only 32 minutes long. They are both approxamatly the same price. I have, love, and perform Extreme Burn. To me, it's the right choice.

I won't be buying Prophet because of the similarities between it and Extreme Burn. If Prophet was out before Extreme Burn, chances are I would've bought it. Theory11 made a bad decision about the release time of Prophet.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Even the few people who purchased it as a download the minute it came out, I don't think would be able to answer that. Method-wise. Effect Wise they are all the same, so yeah, whichever one fits your style, the jerk in Prophet, the slapping motion in EB or whatever they do in Heiny.

Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
I'm getting prophet because T11 has good quality tricks (so far, can't predict the future) and because it's almost the same principal as Extreme burn, easy money...etc. according to F.A.Q. given.:)

Sep 1, 2007
I'd say get Extreme Burn. They all use the exact same gimmick, but Extreme Burn has a small addition. I bought Extreme Burn, but I use the Prophet change now - it's very easy to figure out once you have made the gimmick, just press play and pause really fast during the change :)

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am gong on a limd and saying, if you bought extreme burn (which has my highest recommendations), you could probably figure out prophet seeing as how it is based off the same principle, easy money by Patrick Page.

So extreme burn is the way to go and you get about 12 or 13 different changes in extreme burn and only one in prophet.

Mar 17, 2008
Floridelphia
I'd say get Extreme Burn. They all use the exact same gimmick, but Extreme Burn has a small addition. I bought Extreme Burn, but I use the Prophet change now - it's very easy to figure out once you have made the gimmick, just press play and pause really fast during the change :)

Trust me. I've seen both in person. EB is nowhere near as fast or clean of a change as Prophet. It will never be, it's impossible. Like someone said, EB version mandates a wrist flick. The idea to making it look like "real" magic is the bills CAN stay completely static with no movement with prophet.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
Project X, you don't know what you're talking about. Richard made a new demo on his site for his Underground Change. Perform that change and snap your fingers, walah, Prophet. Also, you are extremely biased because you helped with the production of Prophet.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Project X, you don't know what you're talking about. Richard made a new demo on his site for his Underground Change. Perform that change and snap your fingers, walah, Prophet. Also, you are extremely biased because you helped with the production of Prophet.

You are my new bestfriend!!!!

But ya, you are being biased, prophet is good, I am not going to lie and say t sucks but extreme burn has more bang for your bucks and by watching extreme burn you could easily figure out prophet. The tools found in extreme burn are amazing, his underground change however, kicks prophet out of the water if you ask me.

Feb 2, 2008
where can you watch the "underground change"?
i also have extreme burn, and with all bill changes, i only recommend doing it with US bills bc of color discrepancy

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
Suux88, you can watch the Underground Change on Richard's website, Here. Also, you DO NOT need the big jerk for the Underground Change. I am doing it right now without it. This looks exactly like Prophet.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
JPD, how do you know what it would look like? Do you perform real magic? If I was to perform real magic, the bills would slowly DISSOLVE into 100s. It would look like Masuda's WOW with no gimmick.

Sep 1, 2007
Suux88, you can watch the Underground Change on Richard's website, Here. Also, you DO NOT need the big jerk for the Underground Change. I am doing it right now without it. This looks exactly like Prophet.

Is the underground change the little flick he gives to the front of the bills where they just change into the twenties? It looks pretty clean.

I think the point of this discussion is mute. We can stay here and argue which one is best. We can fight and state our points to death as to how we are right and the other opinions are wrong. All I know is that I will perform whichever one I want. How about that? I do not mean to offend anyone, but I don't really care which one you perform, because you won't make money for me, I have to do it for myself, so I'll form my own opinion and get done with it. I would suggest you do the same but I'll probably get ripped a new one for saying this anyway... oh well.

Juan

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Is the underground change the little flick he gives to the front of the bills where they just change into the twenties? It looks pretty clean.

I think the point of this discussion is mute. We can stay here and argue which one is best. We can fight and state our points to death as to how we are right and the other opinions are wrong. All I know is that I will perform whichever one I want. How about that? I do not mean to offend anyone, but I don't really care which one you perform, because you won't make money for me, I have to do it for myself, so I'll form my own opinion and get done with it. I would suggest you do the same but I'll probably get ripped a new one for saying this anyway... oh well.

Juan

The problem is that everyone is making statements without having both DVDs, so until that happens we won't have a fair answer on which one is better. That's why, me debating over buying one of these, I'm staying neutral, I might defend EB a little but that's because of biased people who don't own neither of them.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The problem is that everyone is making statements without having both DVDs, so until that happens we won't have a fair answer on which one is better. That's why, me debating over buying one of these, I'm staying neutral, I might defend EB a little but that's because of biased people who don't own neither of them.

I can atleast say I own eb and after watching it figured out prophet.

Both are good changes I am just saying, why not get the one with more content, has a large fun factor and has 9 different changes for the same price as prophet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results