Prophet - Gimmick Construction Difficulty

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Some days ago i ordered Extreme Burn. But I also wanted Prophet so I could turn paper into money, because that's the only thing that would work with my currency. But the way this gimmick is build up is bad. I didn't like the way he shows you how to build it either, it's to hard to follow. When i try to use the gimmick I always flash and it dosen't look good. You can see both the paper and the bills at the same time. So what I have to say is, don't buy it if you're gonna use it with paper, because that's too hard to follow and build up.

[edited by moderator for disrespectful comments towards theory11 members]

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
I don't know what you're talking about. Both Extreme Burn and Prophet should be able to turn paper into money. On the Extreme Burn DVD, Richard explains how to count, use, and hide the paper. He give handling tips to make it invisible. Richard explains how to make the gimmick perfectly. HE MAKES THE GIMMICK WHILE EXPLAINING. You get a visual aid.

If you are talking about Prophet, then I am sorry you bought it. Extreme Burn is clearly the better buy.

Reactions: SamM11432
Mar 16, 2008
Profit works... =)

All I will say is woah... you cant compare it. I disagree with what you say... TI's way of building catches anyone off guard and out of breath. I say well done...

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
Extreme Burn is better. If you still wan't to do the effect, by Richard's Extreme Burn. You'll be much happier and have greater success with the effect.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Okey, can you tell me if the gimmick is build in the same way, I guess not because how could you send the gimmick that's in the prophet. So I guess EB is a diffrent gimmick, right?

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
So, if I already have Extreme Burn, and "I'm lovin' it ©", is there any need to buy Prophet? This seems like a thread where I could get some opinions from both sides of the argument.

SG

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
So, if I already have Extreme Burn, and "I'm lovin' it ©", is there any need to buy Prophet? This seems like a thread where I could get some opinions from both sides of the argument.

SG

I don't see why you should spend your money on Prophet when EB works good and even looks cooler.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I asked my friend to upload a video of him performing Extreme Burn. Here, you can see that the Underground Change can look almost identical to Prophet. The second change he does is the Underground Change.

The video quality is not the greatest, but you still can see what's going on. He has great patter that justifies all of the moves he does. He changes 1s into 2s. I would make a video myself, but I have no camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulRPs59-0-Q

Okay, that looks good. I guess I have to go to my local bank and get some dollar then peform Prophet with them. Hope it's easier to construct the gimmick in that way. But I don't get it, can you perform EB with bills that are diffrent sizes?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I will give this one more try, this time I will follow as slowly as possible. Hope this will work. Btw, when Im finished (if it works) I will put up a video of me performing it.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I don't know what you're talking about. Both Extreme Burn and Prophet should be able to turn paper into money. On the Extreme Burn DVD, Richard explains how to count, use, and hide the paper. He give handling tips to make it invisible. Richard explains how to make the gimmick perfectly. HE MAKES THE GIMMICK WHILE EXPLAINING. You get a visual aid.

If you are talking about Prophet, then I am sorry you bought it. Extreme Burn is clearly the better buy.

Do you EVER STOP complaining about Prophet? You've made your point that you believe Extreme Burn is better, and you know what? I own both tricks (which you don't), and Prophet's much, much better, so please, give it a rest.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Extreme Burn is better. If you still wan't to do the effect, by Richard's Extreme Burn. You'll be much happier and have greater success with the effect.

So you actually own Prophet? Most people have to actually taste the two different types of food before they can say which is actually better. Then again I guess there are plenty of people out there who just think they know what the other one tastes like right? I think we all get the point though, you came here and joined the forums just to tell us how much better Extreme Burn is than Prophet. Drive-by forum members....yeehaw!

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
When I recived the EB dvd, I was able to complete the gimmick, and now I also like Prophet more :) It's good to buy Prophet if you wanna learn the "Snap change" it's and awsome change :) But still, it's too hard to follow the instructions if youre gonna use it with only paper, you will get confused :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results