Saturday Night Contest : A Dangerous Caption

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So this afternoon I was looking through some images from the final Dangerous shoot a few weeks ago. All I have to say is this: bad things happen when you give Bryant (t11 support crew) a camera in the middle of a shoot with daniel+Madison. For this week's Saturday Night Contest, the challenge is simple: can you possibly give this picture a caption?

>>> Link to Image > >

Captions must be family friendly and appropriate, and limit of three captions per member. Winner to receive a deck of brown Wynn's signed by d+M himself. All entries must be in before 11:00pm EST, and will be judged by theory11 crew. The funnier, the more creative, the better. Have fun with it. Rock on.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Entry 1: Oh noooo Go'zillaaaa!!!

Entry 2: Dana: *in a thick yokel accent* I'm gonna bag me a madison.

Entry 3: Oompah Loompah Doopah Dee Doo I've got another flourish for you.

- Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 19, 2007
second sweet

#1. "Daniel MAdison at the bottom of his game."
#2." And for the grand opening herrrrrresssss Daniel MAdison."
#3." True meaning of easter: bunny rabbits and the birth of new things like Dangerous and Daniel MAdison."

Sep 1, 2007
Haha, this a cool one. Entry one:

"And next on our wonderful wonderland adventure, we go thouuuuuuuugh the Cave Of Might to where the Englishmen reside"

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
peek-aboo? I see you!

charlie..."scary cough" I'm coming for you.....

See? This job does come with benefits!

-Brad

Yeah they're lame but hey I got to go to the movies...

Sep 2, 2007
1.now...if you'd please check your zipper, you'll see that your slelected card...

2.Uhhh....your fly's down!

3.Bryant...you better not be getting a picture of this....

Sep 1, 2007
dan i bet i can nock your hat off your head ............. na i cant it wont reach its to small

Feb 23, 2008
Hi.

1º: Daniel is underground in his pyramid, waiting for the best moment to come out!!!

2º: Daniel says "Man, after this 9 months of wait, the world outside must worth it, or I will call devil to help me take revenge!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results