Ulmen?

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Funnily enough, there is no mention of Ulmen in there :)

Ulmen is a little city in Germany, where De'vo and his friends (and family?) get together (sometimes inviting other members of his forum) and challenge themselves to be creative and to push their limits in the art of card manipulation.

ulmen

ok. so ulman is town in germany. the ulman trials however are much different. there are 13 steps that you have to take in order to complete the trials. these are all the tasks i know.

1) 2 one handed shuffles at the same time
2) sss (self standing sculpture) display
3) double cross cobra with switching packets in the air
4) foot shuffle
5)double arm spread catch
6) 30 packet body array
7) blind arial catch
8) cradle to grave
as for the other 5 trials i am not sure of and no one has released any info on it but i am positive one of them is an elemental trial although i do not no which step.

Aug 31, 2007
Singapore
the 8th trial is not exactly CTG. thats de'vo's way of passing the 8th trial.

the 8th trial is 'Death', which requires you to make a 25 sec routine consisting of an opener, closer and the deck must retain its order. there are other requirements, but i forgot them.

i know there is water and fire elementals in the remaining trials i think.

Sep 3, 2007
Romania
Once you know him you will change your mind about him i think.
All the publicity he has created and the succes that he had....messed with he's brain.A grown man that spent 40 years of he's life playing with cards and ,and calls himeself an ARTIST...but he can't have a normal conversation with a person without saying ''i'm the best,you are nothing compared to me, i invented all, anyone who messes with me will die by my sword'' etc,...in my opinion wasted he's life.Just my opinion.When you ask help for a move or something to Daryl for example or Asher or any other magician do you think any of them will talck to you like that?NOPE.I don't think so.
:D
Think about it.I don't lie.
:cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Austria
Please stop those rumours about Ulmen/De'vo ect. De' is very helpful and the HL forums are a great community, he always supports artists and helps them on their way.

Just check out superhandz.com and you will get all the infos you need. The Trials have never been completed so far.

Take care

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
What does it sound like?

I assume that it sounds kind of like a normal shuffle.

Though of course, foot shuffles aren't usually very smooth, and the cards usually come off in blocks, so I guess that would affect the sound. :)

-Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results