Sean Fields' Ambition Impossible?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone :)

I got sean fields notes awhile ago and i was wondering, have anyone used the ambition impossible move?

Do you find it usefull, practical?

Mar 26, 2008
i tried using it as a finale, but it doesnt get strong reactions compared to the popup..:)

Aug 31, 2007
You performed it nicely Lloyd, but the method just seems a bit obvious... Have you had problems with spectators seeing through the effect? And by the way, does anyone know how this is different from "The Ripple" that Asher teaches in his Le Asher notes? They look very similar...

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
You performed it nicely Lloyd, but the method just seems a bit obvious... Have you had problems with spectators seeing through the effect? And by the way, does anyone know how this is different from "The Ripple" that Asher teaches in his Le Asher notes? They look very similar...

The basic effect is the same but from the looks of it the methods are completely different in handling. For starters the grips in the two are pretty much miles apart.

Also, in Lee Asher's Riding the Ripple, the card actually looks to travel up through the deck so fast it pops up off the top and twirls round in the fingers.

So far they're the only differences I can see. :)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
You performed it nicely Lloyd, but the method just seems a bit obvious... Have you had problems with spectators seeing through the effect?

Thanks man, and in answer to your question, not once have ever had someone figure out how to do this, and i've even broken the golden rule, never perform something twice, well i've doe this up to three times and fooled them every time, it such a hard hitter, i really really recommend picking this up from Sean Fields.

Looks like a one-handed top palm... But I'm not all too sure. Knowing LB, it's probably some crazy way. :p

- Sean

Haha, cheers man, its basically a variation of my own on the one hand top palm, allowing you to show both hands empty and hand out the top card. =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results