What Deck is this?

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
After rumaging around through ancient things that were thrown and forgotten about under my bed i came across a wallet type thing whcih had a card case, a small book on card tricks and a deck of Red Bicycles.
So i thought "ooo i didnt know i had these, got to be a good few years old" so i cracked open the deck and noticed these wernt a normal deck of Bicycles, now obviously i do magic otherwise i wudnt be here so i know what a bicycle deck looks like, anyway this deck had lines down the side (see pic) not like a Bee Deck these lines were vertical.
I hadnt a clue what they were so i took them to Loz (i do magic with him) and he hadnt a clue either, the only thing we found out was that we were able to cut to the exact same cards at a time due to the "break" things. Although the cards you could cut to were random they wernt any particular cards Obviously we then though its some sort of trick deck but still couldnt find a good enough reason behind it... Excuse the essay

Anyone know what the deck is for or what its called?

here are a few pictures, 1st one is the ridges and the 2nd is the cards you can cut to ( excuse the size of the images they have been resized but didnt make a difference on here)

Thanks

Chay

DSC01895.jpg

front.jpg

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
hmm could be, i dont think so though, because there isnt 10 places to cut, for now i think im goin with JonRice, seem to be a normal deck, just an odd normal deck

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
doesnt seem to say i book and yeh i beleive they are short cards its just completly random that they are in there.
Thats why i ask what tpe of deck theres no explainable reason they are there

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results