Prophet or Greed?

Jan 27, 2008
Ok, i was about to buy Prophet but i decided to look around a bit.
After that i saw Greed by Daniel Garcia and i liked the effect just like Prophet...

Now which one is better??? Looking at performance and effect, disregarding the money or the teacher...

Sep 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
Greed is a one bill change while Prophet is a multiple bill change
I don't personally own it but im guessing you could pull off prophet with one bill.
and With Greed you don't have to have a half dollar every time you can use a quarter too.
I would go with Prophet since i think its much more visual.

Sep 1, 2007
Go for prophet. Greed is a step lower than prophet in creativeness in my opinion and the greed bill is not examinable but for prophet, you have to remember, its not as easy as snapping ur fingers. Theres other things you have to do but its not too hard.

Alex

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It depends what you want it for.

I think Greed is a fantastic effect if you want something with a real multiphase routine to use in the middle of your set.

Prophet I see as more of a finisher as it is a quick, visual, really hard-hitting effect which would be great to close on...

That's just my view on it - of course either could be used in either situation, but like I said, that's where I feel the effects would sit best.

D.

D

Deleted member 2755

They are both awesome effects. They both require you to make your own gimmicked bill and they both have some awesome changes. Prophet lets you show 5 bills and change them with a snap. Greed lets you wave your hand and change a 1 into a 5, wave again and it turns into a 10, fold it again and have it magically turn into a 20, then wave the bill itself and have it turn into a quarter, 50 cent piece, or any other coin of your choosing.

Both are amazing. You can make a routine out of both of them even. Perform Prophet, do a bill switch and have your Greed bill out, then do Greed. I would highly recommend both of them. However, as a first effect I would probably go with Greed. Greed is just more of a fun effect in my opinion.

I highly recommend both though as they are both amazing effects.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results