• Total voters
Mar 12, 2008
ok guys i can have on trick for my birthday and i cant decide between:

Panic
Prophet
Distortion
TnR
Triology

Please help me decide with you OWN experience, not what others have said, or that it SEEMS good.

Thanks!

ok guys i can have on trick for my birthday and i cant decide between:

Panic
Prophet
Distortion
TnR
Triology

Please help me decide with you OWN experience, not what others have said, or that it SEEMS good.

Thanks!

Um.. If you can get The Trilogy.. get that.
Its the best deal, I think there's like 10 tricks, and a bunch of flourishes.
The Trilogy is awesome!

Calvin Lauber

Mar 12, 2008
Am I the only one that sees the irony in this whole thread?

Seriously though buddy, we can't help you decide if we don't know what you like. There's no sense in you buying Prophet for example if you NEVER do money magic. Y'dig?

- Sean

It dosent matter what i like, but he best trick.
If your a magician you know what im talking about, like what has the best effect on the audience, for example.

EDIT:
And why would i include the prophet as an option if i wouldnt preform it?

Look at it this way mate, if you don't have a bill switch in your routines, if you want one - buy prophet. If you usually don't or feel comfortable with bill switches, don't get it.

If you need a good TNR effect, get TNR! unless you don't really like them etc.

They're all awesome, that's why T11 sells em.

The trick that will be the best for you is the one you watch the most and go "wow, I can't wait to show someone that." the one that has the strongest effect on you to see is the one you'll love the most and do the best.

my two cents......

Oct 28, 2007
go with the trilogy because it has like 13 tricks and 13 flourishes and like 44 different stuff on the everthingelse dvd so yeah! if you don't want that go with prophet or distortion, i like prophet A LOT

Mar 12, 2008
go with the trilogy because it has like 13 tricks and 13 flourishes and like 44 different stuff on the everthingelse dvd so yeah! if you don't want that go with prophet or distortion, i like prophet A LOT

the thing is that i dint notice before but the compleate set is like the cost of 3 other tricks.

the thing is that i dint notice before but the compleate set is like the cost of 3 other tricks.

That is true because it is a 3 DVD set with I believe nearly 6 hours of video. I own single effects and flourishes from the Trilogy, not the whole thing but, the one's I have I use more than I can think of.

The Trilogy is the best bang for your buck out of all of your suggestions. You'll learn amazing flourishes and card handling techniques, numerous sleights which you can apply to your own repeitoire (sp?).

The other's are all amazing effects as well, the only one I don't own is TnR. They are gimmicked but, are great close-up effects.

That's personally my opinion, if you have the money then get the Trilogy.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
Hey man, not to be judgmental or anal BUT if you are asking people about these effects and especially not knowing the value of the trilogy (cost of the 3DVD = 3 other tricks), you are not ready for it. There's a good reason why the effects and techniques are valuable in that 3DVD set both sleight-wise and performance style.

Furthermore if you included prophet and know that you will perform it, then go for it! If you asked me, seeing the questions, i would highly recommend Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz and if you are a card guy, card college.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
It dosent matter what i like, but he best trick.
If your a magician you know what im talking about, like what has the best effect on the audience, for example.

Different tricks are good for different things. Something quick and visual may be your introduction, or it may be built into a larger routine.
You can't ask which trick has best effect on the audience. Audience's reaction is depended on the effect (is it direct, simple) and on performer. More on performer.

Many seem to recomend Trilogy. If you like to display your skill, it's probably a good buy. If you want to perform magic effects, it's not.

Best advice is that of already said buy sean and Sean_Raf. Get Card College, it's the best birthday gift you can get.

Mar 12, 2008
Alright everyone!
I have setteled my mind on one DvD.
The one I have chosen is...

The Triology

Thanks for all your help!

Aug 31, 2007
Magu, Theory 11 is NOT the only magic site, it may be very good, but there are other choices.

But, the Trilogy is a good choice.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Panic all the way. It's the one trick I truly love from T11 and I own all of them.
(But I don't own the Trilogy. Only Disc 2. I was outta cash at the time.)

It's a fantastic trick. What you see in the preview is what you get.

I cannot recommend it enough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results