Saturday Night Contest - Danny Garcia Look-A-Like

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Dude?
Your turning down free prizes? I would LOVE to get a signed deck by Daniel Garcia.
Theory11 doesn't have to do contests period. How about thanking them for given us an opportunity to win contests and win prizes.
It sounds to me like your getting greedy.

Sep 1, 2007
O man Jonathon, big stakes this time. A deck of cards signed oooooo

I really think it should be made monthly with better prizes, feeling like your ripping us off with these small prizes

Dude the contests are free to participate in. Complaining about something that is free is just ridiculous.

It just goes to show that some people will always have something to complain about.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
thanks evrybody.... :(

You can click on the button at the bottom of a new post reply and click on the button that says "Manage Attachments."

From there, a window pops up where you can browse for pictures on your computer, then click upload to attach them to your post. :)

Hope this helps. If you have any other problems, lemme know.

-ThrallMind

Ampersand5340 said:
O man Jonathon, big stakes this time. A deck of cards signed oooooo

I really think it should be made monthly with better prizes, feeling like your ripping us off with these small prizes

Seriously? Ripping us off? *blank stare* Small prizes? Signed uncut sheets of custom playing cards signed by known magicians. Signed decks from known magicians. No entry fee required. Dang, just how greedy are people getting? Do you EXPECT them to give you free stuff because you are a member of this board?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results