Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2008

Sep 3, 2007
I think Philip put my name in the group just for kicks. Even though I'm not gonna be doing any moves, I'll be editing their video. Maybe T11 can make an exception and give me a chunk of metal too. If shipping doesn't cost too much. :p

-Daren, The Virts

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
LOL that was just Philip messing around. I won't be competing in the collab contest (I'd love to but) time will tell why.

I probably will be doing a collab with Philip in the near future just for kicks though. :p

Good luck to you all!

Sep 1, 2007
Then again, Jaspas is assembling a team. This competition could either end up being Adam and Steve vs. Jaspas and blah blah blah

Or it could actually be a fair competition... Naaaaah.

Oct 7, 2007
Why do we have to use their music, we always have to.
And I know your all going to say "Well your allowed to make your own music", but why can't we pick our own music. It would make the video's way better.
And then they could just put a time limit.

What happen to the decknique Collaboration Contest.

Meh.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Why do we have to use their music, we always have to.
And I know your all going to say "Well your allowed to make your own music", but why can't we pick our own music. It would make the video's way better.
And then they could just put a time limit.

What happen to the decknique Collaboration Contest.

Meh.

You don't have to use their music.

You can use any music you made yourself...or music that is royalty-free.

Re-Read the contest description HERE.

-Brad

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
Hey! Guys. I've downloaded music from CCC2008. It's cool. Realy cool. But I don't lik a part from 43 sec till 52 sec. Could you remake it PLZ. :) It's realy cool music for cardistry vids.

Apr 1, 2008
Malaysia
Richard,

Can i submit a link to my video in youtube or vimeo since my video is more than 25 mb?

But this would be conflicting with the rule:

Here's the hard part — DO NOT show anyone your video until after the deadline has passed.

But then it would be not logical to have a 2 minute video which is under 25mb with all the editing right?

So, can i still submit my video(abt 45mb) and i have 3 members in my team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Hey Zhongyan,

Keep in mind, your video doesn't have to be any bigger than 480x360, because that's the maximum resolution our player shows.

But give it a shot, it might just work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results