Odd Magic Applications

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I've made my professor in college trip up. I had loops on and just finished drinking my water. I sat the bottle down on the desk and began making it move. as I was listening to the lecture. He just stopped and stared in confusion for a moment. I thought it was pretty funny.

-ThrallMind

Not the most odd thing to do but (when I have a chance), if someone ask for a quarter i'll pull out there ear and more odd (and cruel :D) if someone I know has exact change for something I'll take a coin and vanish it lol

Mar 15, 2008
odd applications of magic... hmm lets see...
well this is kind of weird, i do magic to entertain people. :p

i got nuthin

D

Deleted member 2755

Loops are these things (most people know what loops are but I don't wanna give it away just in case) that allow you to do PK (phycho-kinetic) effects.

It is not exposure saying what a loop is. Saying how to do effects with them that have been published is exposure.

To the person who asked what loops are... Do you know what invisible thread is? In case you don't its a thread that is very thin and is almost invisible to the naked eye under a lot of lighting conditions. Now make invisible thread stretchy. :) This is called Invisible Elastic Thread. Now take some Invisible Elastic Thread and tie the two ends together to form a loops. That is a loop. :)

As for weird was I've used magic.... hmmm.... forgot my lunch money one time at school and some kid said he would buy me my lunch if I did a trick.:rolleyes:

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results