Identity - Daniel Madison

Sep 9, 2007
"Psyhologically force any playing card with 100% accuracy and success every time".

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm a bit confused. How can Daniel include Breach when it's gimmicked, and the product is an instant download. Maybe you need to purchase the gimmick separately.

David

I'm a bit confused. How can Daniel include Breach when it's gimmicked, and the product is an instant download. Maybe you need to purchase the gimmick separately.

David

I own Breach and it does include a gimmick however two impromptu versions are included. I guess two impromptu versions are included in ID but I'm not sure. So yeah, you would probably have to buy the gimmick.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

David

Maybe you make the gimmick.

-Doug

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Those are some bold, impossible claims. I know that it's the effect hr wants them to come away with, but come on.... After a point its insulting to read.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
"Psyhologically force any playing card with 100% accuracy and success every time".

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

In this effect you claim to the spec that you can psychologically force a specific card on them, you make the psychological suggestions, they name the card

This is something of a 'reverse' psychological force, but as the statement says, your spectators will believe that you can psychologicaly force any card.

This effect never fails, if you don't believe it, wait for somebody to try it on you, if that never happens then you've lost out.

I personaly tested every last effec and variation in the book, if i didn't agree with the statement i wouldn't have written it

R

D

Deleted member 2755

In this effect you claim to the spec that you can psychologically force a specific card on them, you make the psychological suggestions, they name the card

This is something of a 'reverse' psychological force, but as the statement says, your spectators will believe that you can psychologicaly force any card.

This effect never fails, if you don't believe it, wait for somebody to try it on you, if that never happens then you've lost out.

I personaly tested every last effec and variation in the book, if i didn't agree with the statement i wouldn't have written it

R

Would you be able to utilize this in an effect such as Commercial? Could I just force the card if I have it set up to do Commercial and then just snap and have it change? Or is there there something else that goes into it which doesn't let me do it?

-Doug

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
Hey, R3man. What versions of "Breach" are in ID? A lot of people seem to be asking and I'm a little curious as well.

Gimmicked, although it does say this i'll make it more clear. Dm couldn't use the impromptu versions as they're being used on the ******** project. He teaches how to make the gimmick that initially came as a product, this is something of a bonus and not the highlight of the work... Again, something i'll make clear

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
Would you be able to utilize this in an effect such as Commercial? Could I just force the card if I have it set up to do Commercial and then just snap and have it change? Or is there there something else that goes into it which doesn't let me do it?

-Doug

The revelation sees a marking (of your choice - word, name, number etc) appear only on the named playing card, no swami etc, it's already written, all you have to do is show it once the card is named

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results