Identity by d+M or Impossible Card Magic by Ray Cosby?

Nov 20, 2007
I am about to buy a magic trick and i was not sure witch one to get
identity by Daniel Madison
or
impossible card magic by ray cosby

gymaster97:)

Nov 17, 2007
Wel;, they both have very different styles. Daniel Madison is more about mentalism. (something I'm not very fond of. Personally). Where are ICM is more about clever ways to get very visual and unique results. Also, I think the skill levels are not the same. The tricks in ICM are pretty tough to get down. D+M's stuff are fairly easy. It is all up to you. If you are willing to put in the time and practice in mastering the tricks in ICM, then you are guarenteed to get good reactions. If you like easy to master mentalism tricks, Identity is the way to go. Hope this helped. =)

Sep 1, 2007
I don't own impossible card magic but I can tell you Identity is an awesome compilation of stuff. It has a wide variety of moves and applications that you can use for other stuff if not for the trick itself. I think its a great purchase and its not definitely mentalist. Some of his patter is mentalistic but you can always change it. Hope that helps.

Mar 10, 2008
i found that his gimmicks aren't that bad.

i really like irreversible(sp.?) it works in my opinion . almost indetectable. CUT, not so cool. devil's touch, cool. hard.

but i don't have ICM, so i can't compare.

but for 30 dollars, identity is a pretty nice deal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results