Last Chance for Wynn's

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I thought I'd let you all know if you haven't checked your mail that . . .
This will be your last chance to purchase the Brown Wynns!

This Friday, there will be a 12 hour release window to buy them starting at 11am, ending at 11pm.

Once it hits 11pm, you will never be able to buy these decks from here again!
Any left overs will be available through winning contests through Theory11.

So get them while you can, before it's too late!

Here's the page:
http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=60

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 23, 2008
They obviously will sell out as it said in the newsletter that 250 decks have sold out in less than 90 seconds before now so if anyone wants to get their hands on the Brown Wynns then they're gonna have to order FAST.

-:// Matt //:-

Jan 24, 2008
wynn- final week

i know that there is a 12 hour release window, but does anyone know how many decks T11 is selling, or do they have a larger supply this week.

Mar 10, 2008
now what? PM me please.

so you know, "++____________" i need a little guidance, i'm a newbie at this..

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Alright, let's answer some questions.

1) Yes, there is a link hidden. No, it's not in the source. You have to work with something you have already been given. Let's put it this way, you need to remove something, and then add something new.

2) I think there will be a limit, seeing as they said after they sell on Friday, the remaining ones will be kept for personal use and contests. Obviously they are keeping a good amount for themselves.

3) If you don't like Wynns, don't post here. I hate all the people who come in and start asking why everybody likes Wynns and blah blah blah. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

Period.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results